The Student Room Group

Ladies, what do you find attractive in guys?

Accents, clothing, hobbies, personality, looks, smarts, bad guys, nice guys, wild, boring, tall, short, muscly, thin or whatever else. Tell us :wink:
Personally, I think their personality is important, the way they treat a girl and their manners. Although many girls love a bad boy, in the end, they're not the one you want to stick with. I think many girls would also agree that a tall guy is good, not necessarily incredibly tall, but taller than the girl or tall enough so they can dress up and wear heels and not be taller.
Full lips. Hench. Nice body big shoulders/arms (not skinny ). Sexy facial hair. Well groomed. Not short. Isnt feminine in his ways or looks
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Personally, I think their personality is important, the way they treat a girl and their manners. Although many girls love a bad boy, in the end, they're not the one you want to stick with. I think many girls would also agree that a tall guy is good, not necessarily incredibly tall, but taller than the girl or tall enough so they can dress up and wear heels and not be taller.

Yeah I remember once, this really nice boy (he asked me to come for dinner the 1st day of college) would buy this girl phones and all sorts and I tried to tell him but anyway she showed ZERO interest in him and this one lad who would talk rudely to her (and shared private pics of her around the college which was really bad), she was all over! Even after.. :eek:
Original post by Anonymous
Accents, clothing, hobbies, personality, looks, smarts, bad guys, nice guys, wild, boring, tall, short, muscly, thin or whatever else. Tell us :wink:

Accents: Love anything northern. In LOVE with the manchester accent. Also, I find it attractive when a guy can articulate his opinions well. I find the confidence in that really inspiring.
Looks: dont go for anything specific because im accepting of everyone. Nothing too metrosexual. Cant understand the whole David Beckham fassade.
Not really into muscle, but like it when the arms are nice and toned/slender. Anyone seen Russell Howard's arms? :O
Hate people who are obnoxious, loud, centre of attention etc. I like it when they are people that i can relate to, and feel that they would listen if i spoke to them.
Im more attracted to people who have similar personality characteristics and hobbies to my own. Prefer to go and have coffee with someone than meet someone through the whole clubbing thing.
Dunno what else really. Im not one of those that has a check list and is really picky, but these are some things that catch my eye, i guess.

Oo also- I find the army and police uniforms so attractive in a man!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Big arms.
Reply 6
When I came out of the young offenders institute all the girls at school suddenly fancied me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Personality wise - being interested in science and enjoys shows such as Stargate and Star Trek, caring towards animals, intelligence, good taste in music.

Looks - dark brown hair, sleeve tatts, beard/facial fuzz and not too fat or too thin, just an average weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending