The Student Room Group

Did anyone tried Naturist/Nudist Beaches?

Hey! I saw these beaches when I was in Spain and it seemed cool to me. I want to try but I don't know is it a good idea or not. Nothing perv here, its seems something fun if we respect everyone. So what you guys thing, did you been there? I would be happy if someone can pm me about this, I have some questions and would like to have a new buddy! :smile:
I've been topless on a normal beach... it does seem like they don't really care that much in spain. I probably would do it (I was with family last time I was there... so not an option at all) but it all depends how comfortable you are about it all.
Yep. Been skinny dipping plenty of times in Sweden and spent most of this summer lounging around on a nudist jetty in Vienna.

My experience was that people were really friendly, non-judgmental and chilled out. They were mostly old and wrinkly, but as long as you don't mind that, then it's great fun.

Oh, and no tan lines is a fabulous plus!
Reply 3
Original post by Plumstone
Yep. Been skinny dipping plenty of times in Sweden and spent most of this summer lounging around on a nudist jetty in Vienna.

My experience was that people were really friendly, non-judgmental and chilled out. They were mostly old and wrinkly, but as long as you don't mind that, then it's great fun.

Oh, and no tan lines is a fabulous plus!

This is sound great!:smile:
I've been to one and it wasn't fun. Funny story, I was doing my expedition for my Duke of Edinburgh's award, and while we planned the route, we were told that the beach we crossed was a nudist beach.

They weren't lying.
I have in the south of France. Similar experience to that described by Plumstone, except more people were under 35. Regulars seemed to look after the beach (no litter, chat to each other).
Reply 6
I regularly visit a nude beach in Lincolnshire UK. Anyone is welcome to join me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending