The Student Room Group

Why do lads always fiddle with their penises?

It's annoying and sick, we don't want to look at stuff like that.

Is it because men think of sex every 7 seconds so they need to touch their penis out of habit?

Surely men must realise that what they are doing is wrong, yet still do it because it's expected of them? MAN = FIDDLE WITH PENIS?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
they don't
Reply 2
Because they want to, because they want to!
Reply 3
what
Reply 4
Funnily enough I was doing exactly that when I came across your post. :colone:
Reply 5
It is annoying to see though. It is not going anywhere so leave it alone.

Women would never be playing with there boobs like how men play with there nether regions.
Need to unstick it from the balls...
The same reason girls fiddle with their hair I guess.
Reply 8
What's a penis?
I'm just admiring how huge it is #schlongmasterrace
Original post by spanker
Funnily enough I was doing exactly that when I came across your post. :colone:

This ^ .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
- Itchy

- Feels good

- Keeps hand warm in winter
I don't :s-smilie:

I mocked the thread, then I had to pull my hand out of my trousers to click reply. How did that get there?
Reply 14
Original post by lou 22
Women would never be playing with there boobs like how men play with there nether regions.

Not true
We must know different women
Hmm, there was a bloke in my office who I walked in on in the kitchen who was rearranging himself in front of the microwave, so apparently 'lads' extends to men over the age of 50. 100% unnecessary. Toilet was literally next door.
Reply 16
Can confirm, fiddle with it all the time when alone
Are you Jessica Valenti in disguise?
Reply 18
They don't touch themselves constantly - if you've seen a man touch his crotch every seven seconds, I feel sorry for you. There are only to reasons that men ever do this: firstly, to 'adjust' themselves since it can all get a bit mixed up down there sometimes, and tugging on your pants and shifting things a little can make things a lot more comfortable; secondly, masturbation - and nothing more needs to be said about that.
Original post by Yawn11
- Itchy

- Feels good

- Keeps hand warm in winter

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest