Gandhi like Hitler?

Watch
Dieudonné
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Gandhi rightfully disliked the British and probably Jews given their wealth and financial control was part of the British and European colonization. Supposedly Gandhi was big on ethnic purity which today is considered racist but really it's more about preservation and survival..... just something people may want to think about who think intermixing is a good thing it's actually destructive. Just look at the Jews and how long they've lived in Europe, yet very few have intermixed or contain European genetics. Purity is as important to Jews as it is to the Nazi's. Why does nobody call them out on their double standards? Sorry but Hitler is the most lied about and demonised man in history. They're still doing it today, but their latest victim is Vladamir Putin who along with other powers like Iran are resisting their New World Order.Look at the sauce of their power it's the whole banking and financial system. The creations of BRICS and turning away from the US dollar which is really created by Jews, not the government is what's behind all this trouble in Ukraine.
DErasmus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How dare you use such a strong man as Putin for your weak conspiracy theories. The only victim here is your brain, and the brains of those who read this nonsense and agree with it.
dean.stanston
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're an idiot.....
mairi1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
OMG, what did you get?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
13.51%
I need help researching courses (6)
8.11%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.41%
I need help with my personal statement (30)
40.54%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (19)
25.68%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.7%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.05%

Watched Threads