The Student Room Group

Need help with ocr as ict task 2

Hey people,

i am in desperate need of help with task 2 of the coursework i have done the FIT Calculator and the FIT rates i just can't do the Break Even sheet I've tried using Paul longs similar but different to help me but I'm getting nowhere any help would be massive thanks and if anyone has a worked answer i could look that that would be amazing,

Thanks

Connor
Hi Connor! I noticed that you haven't received a response yet. You may have better luck posting on the ICT forum. You can find it here. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by connatherton
Hey people,

i am in desperate need of help with task 2 of the coursework i have done the FIT Calculator and the FIT rates i just can't do the Break Even sheet I've tried using Paul longs similar but different to help me but I'm getting nowhere any help would be massive thanks and if anyone has a worked answer i could look that that would be amazing,

Thanks

Connor

I havent gotten to task 2 yet but i was wondering if you could help me with part c of task 1. thanks
Hey people,

Thanks

Connor

Do you still need help on this section? I've completed that part, i just cant do task 1
Original post by Salma1998
I havent gotten to task 2 yet but i was wondering if you could help me with part c of task 1. thanks

Were you able to do task 1?
Reply 5
Original post by Salma1998

message me what you need help with :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by smackitintheair
Do you still need help on this section? I've completed that part, i just cant do task 1

ive done it now thanks and if you need help give me a shout :smile:
hi if you could help me out, it'd be amazing. I can't solve the bullet point 'The actual value of the FIT must be calculated'
Reply 8
Do you have an email I'll send you my coursework
Reply 9
Could you help me on Task 2 of the coursework.. on part (a).. failing to understand how to meet the requirements:
"FIT rate. Any Solar PV system fitted before 03/03/2012, or one fitted on a property in the high EPC band at any date, qualifies for the higher FIT rate. Any Solar PV system fitted on a property in the low EPC band or after 03/03/2012 qualifies for the lower FIT rate"
Reply 10
Do you have an email I'll send you my coursework

are you able to help me on this pleaseee, im so stuck!
Original post by RheSy
are you able to help me on this pleaseee, im so stuck!

what do you need help in?
Reply 12
Original post by smackitintheair
what do you need help in?

All of it, loool

At the moment tho its the break even part for the FIT rates
Reply 13
Anybody willing to help me out? I need help on all the coursework!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending