?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Attached files
Animaz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I remember you from a while ago. 7 hours of sleep isn't really enough. wake up at 7 or something instead. 5 o'clock is a stupid time to wake up every day. I see you're only doing two hours of work a night which is a change from last time (I think). Maybe go to the gym right after HWK in the evening so you have more time to relax.
Professor Purple
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Animaz)
I remember you from a while ago. 7 hours of sleep isn't really enough. wake up at 7 or something instead. 5 o'clock is a stupid time to wake up every day. I see you're only doing two hours of work a night which is a change from last time (I think). Maybe go to the gym right after HWK in the evening so you have more time to relax.
Waking up at 5 promotes self discipline, and 7 hours of quality sleep is great!
Animaz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Professor Purple)
I always thought that 8 or more hours of sleep was recommended.
AidenLloydJepsen
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Animaz)
I took on the advice of the past and tried to make it more realistic. I need to have structure in my work unless I simply won't do it
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Heard of burnout before?
Tylerrrrr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I made this one as a test:
Attached files
kuncan97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Professor Purple)
This is crappy advice, you'll burn out dead quick, I try and do exercise and stuff, and I work at Waitrose at evenings. Find a dead quick exercise regime instead of getting up at 5, and do your homework in the evenings. Or stay up till 10 and wake up at 7 etc.
Professor Purple
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by kuncan97)
This is crappy advice, you'll burn out dead quick, I try and do exercise and stuff, and I work at Waitrose at evenings. Find a dead quick exercise regime instead of getting up at 5, and do your homework in the evenings. Or stay up till 10 and wake up at 7 etc.
At night, myself and many other people, will be more tired after eating dinner or whatever. Also, in evenings there are many more distractions.

Getting up at 5, exercising/shower/breakfast, and starting to work at 6 is much more effective imo. But each to their own.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (305)
55.76%
I don't have everything I need (242)
44.24%

Watched Threads