ReputationRep:
    i no what else

ex-es

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    lol i don't think it was somehow
    think what you like :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I do anything Katie tells me. I'm easily influenced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I do anything Katie tells me. I'm easily influenced.
    naive*

ReputationRep:
    naive*
    the wink indicates a private joke

ReputationRep:
    naive*
    frivolous*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    the wink indicates a private joke
    i don't understand, but ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    frivolous*
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Again, this is the sort of question its hard for a guy to answer without sounding really bad.
    Especially with the answer i give.
    I'm not confident enough to post what i would post as my answer, but i can say that large flamethrowers, when turned on, and facing me, do make me cry a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Again, this is the sort of question its hard for a guy to answer without sounding really bad.
    Especially with the answer i give.
    I'm not confident enough to post what i would post as my answer, but i can say that large flamethrowers, when turned on, and facing me, do make me cry a little.
    Post it

I never cry. But I guess I would if say one of my friends or family died.

I do however, cry with laughter. I was doing so today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Post it

I never cry. But I guess I would if say one of my friends or family died.

I do however, cry with laughter. I was doing so today

Well one of the things i cry for, is wierdly, computer games.
    I find them alot more emotive than films or books, because you actually become the character, and relate to them more and stuff.
    For example, i couldn't stop myself crying at the end of final fantasy X because of the way Tidus leaves Yuna.

The other main thing is.... no, i really can't bring myself to write it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    I can go ages without even getting tearful, but when it rains..it pours

Nah, im a sucker for any kind of sad moments that appear in movies.

ReputationRep:
    I don't cry much, for a girl. However...

"The winner takes it all" by Abba makes me cry whenever I listen to it. Especially this bit:

"But tell me, does she kiss like I used to kiss you?
    Does it feel the same when she calls your name?
    Somewhere deep inside you must know I miss you.
    But what can I say? Rules must be obeyed."

I'm welling up!

ReputationRep:

Well one of the things i cry for, is wierdly, computer games.
    I find them alot more emotive than films or books, because you actually become the character, and relate to them more and stuff.
    For example, i couldn't stop myself crying at the end of final fantasy X because of the way Tidus leaves Yuna.

The other main thing is.... no, i really can't bring myself to write it.
    That's slightly different. Although it is very sweet

And the other is?

ReputationRep:
    That's slightly different. Although it is very sweet

And the other is?
    Dammit! This is really frustrating.
    I always allow myself to get drawn into answering this sort of thing, merely by saying i wont.
    And how could i refuse?

The other is, put simply, love stories.
    Not the same old convoluted stories about some improbable situation, or some tired list of cliche's.
    Just, in whatever form it is, if i feel that true love is there, i can't help myself.
    I don't know whether i cry because of the happy emotions that love has, or the sad emotions that i will never experience love, but whatever it is, i always find it hard to stop myself.

ReputationRep:
    Dammit! This is really frustrating.
    I always allow myself to get drawn into answering this sort of thing, merely by saying i wont.
    And how could i refuse?

The other is, put simply, love stories.
    Not the same old convoluted stories about some improbable situation, or some tired list of cliche's.
    Just, in whatever form it is, if i feel that true love is there, i can't help myself.
    I don't know whether i cry because of the happy emotions that love has, or the sad emotions that i will never experience love, but whatever it is, i always find it hard to stop myself.
    What's wrong with that?

You sound as if you're a true book read, analytical chap... who just gets to know the characters and can feel their emotions. Aww.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with that?

You sound as if you're a true book read, analytical chap... who just gets to know the characters and can feel their emotions. Aww.
    I know, and i hate it sometimes.
    Being like that means that i'm sad alot of the time, when i really shouldn't be, and its made me feel really bad about myself, because its like i have to live other peoples lives, and can't live my own, because i feel so empathetic towards them.

And it certainly isn't the sort of thing i should admit to.

ReputationRep:
    I know, and i hate it sometimes.
    Being like that means that i'm sad alot of the time, when i really shouldn't be, and its made me feel really bad about myself, because its like i have to live other peoples lives, and can't live my own, because i feel so empathetic towards them.

And it certainly isn't the sort of thing i should admit to.
    No, that's what you should do if you want to let others see your emotions, rather than reading about them. :cool:

I say, write a book

ReputationRep:
    No, that's what you should do if you want to let others see your emotions, rather than reading about them. :cool:

I say, write a book
    I know, but i'm not confident enough to.

I prefer songwriting personally, because it takes less time, and poetry from time to time as well.
    I've tried writing a book, but its not really a good time to do it, right in the middle of exam revision (or revision breaks, revision break preparation, then a breather from the revisiojn break etc. as they turn out to be).

ReputationRep:
    My best friend and deaths...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.