Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Would have been a brilliant short-term thrill (and I could totally take that fat **** down!) but I'd rather keep a roof over my head. While I silently plot my revenge, that is...!
    hahaha I know exactly what you mean, one time my dad totally went psycho and totally laid into me whilst I was on the sofa, fists clenched, just started pounding me, I blocked most of them but the odd stray knuckle whacked me a few times, all the time I was thinking 'If only I wouldnt be homeless for knocking you out, I really would'. I spent the whole time laughing at him whilst he was doing that though - hasnt laid a finger on me since...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    hahaha I know exactly what you mean, one time my dad totally went psycho and totally laid into me whilst I was on the sofa, fists clenched, just started pounding me, I blocked most of them but the odd stray knuckle whacked me a few times, all the time I was thinking 'If only I wouldnt be homeless for knocking you out, I really would'. I spent the whole time laughing at him whilst he was doing that though - hasnt laid a finger on me since...
    Well, we'll come out the bigger men for it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Well, we'll come out the bigger men for it all.
    Hmmm..yeh Was always good fun though

ReputationRep:
    Last time I cried was when I was about 14/15 and got beaten and told I was going to die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Quixote)
    Last time I cried was when I was about 14/15 and got beaten and told I was going to die.
    Woah, conversation killer

ReputationRep:
    Saturday night. My pet chinchilla died, in my arms at the vet. In the past 7 days both my chinchillas and a pet mouse died.

I get really soppy over animals, the time before that I really cried was earlier this year when my cat was dying. I knew he had to be put down (kidney failure) but when I got to the vet's I couldn't do it. He wasn't in any pain so the vet said, "bring him back on Monday".

We (me and Charlie the cat) spent the weekend in bed drinking red wine (me) and cat milk (the only thing he would eat/drink) and watching DVD's of Angel.

Charlie was put to sleep on the Monday.

When I was 14 and beaten up by a gang of lads I strangly didn't cry ......... just something about animals. Or maybe I was in shock or too scared or too busy trying to keep my vital organs protected.

ReputationRep:
    i was watching igby goes down yesterday. its meant to be a dark comedy and i cried!! what a soppy thing i am! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy, so i should never admit to it, but a couple of nights ago.
    But its one of those things that people wouldnt want to hear about, so i wont say why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    But its one of those things that people wouldnt want to hear about, so i wont say why.
    Come on don't leave us hanging :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Come on don't leave us hanging :rolleyes:
    I agree. Iluvator, upon your return, please indulge us. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    yeh you've gotta tell us why now! I think its gr8 whens lads show that they are only human too!

(Original post by lou p lou)
    i was going to start this thread even before TK did hers... so sorry about the similarities!

i will post my answer soon.

lou xxx
    End of 'Big Fish'
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    End of 'Big Fish'
    J
    This morning..when my boss told me what he wants me to do today- i want to quit work
    but i can't cos he's my boyfriend's dad :mad:

Why did i have to be so stupid as to work for the inlaws??? :eek:
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I cried today in Drama rehersal... I had to, not my choice, its what the part did.

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to cry right now, the computer program still won't do what I want it to do no matter what I try. And we were told this piece of work was going to be easy.

ReputationRep:
    i cried when i was twelve and found out my parents were getting divorced.

Haven't cried at all since then...everything was fine....and then last week i found out that, due to my visa (i'm new zealand/american by nationality and haven't yet been granted permananet residency) i have to take a TWO YEAR gap year, unless i wanna go back to NZ for uni (erm, HELL NO, i'm not gonna give up my place at warwick to go to the university of otago! so i had a nice long cry bout that one.

Strangely enough, i also cried last night. As i was sitting in bed last night reading, i cried and cried and cried over a silly little poem in which a little girl's tea set is broken. It wasn't anything special but i couldn't stop sobbing felt a right fool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo/LouiseB/Deary_Ma_Leary)
    Come on don't leave us hanging

yeh you've gotta tell us why now! I think its gr8 whens lads show that they are only human too!

I agree. Iluvator, upon your return, please indulge us. dearyxxx

Its a shame there isn't a member called Iluvator!
    Anyway, i always end up doing this.
    I say i wont say, so other people want me to say what i've got to say.

But... it is rather embarrasing though.
    I'd rather not say to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i was trying my heart out when i seen passion of christ!!
    Gott agree with you there....that film really got me.

Must admit I managed not to cry for ages but then again I was actually looking at the floor rather than the screen at some points which were just too unbearable.

When it got to the bit where he fell over carrying his cross and they showed some footage of when he used to fall over as a child that was it...I was gone.

Not only did I cry loads, but my nose would not stop bloody running.
    Also, to make matters worse, throughout the whole duration of the film there was absolute SILENCE, not even ONE prick with therir mobile on loud, subsequently I think everyone was well aware of my snuffles.

Oh well, a wkd film.
    I'd recommend it but make sure you have a stiff drink after.
    I went out and got bladdered...managed to forget bout it though.

ReputationRep:
    im always cryin, probably cus i have hay fever

ReputationRep:

Its a shame there isn't a member called Iluvator!
    Anyway, i always end up doing this.
    I say i wont say, so other people want me to say what i've got to say.

But... it is rather embarrasing though.
    I'd rather not say to be honest.
    Apologies Iluvatar!! i didnt mean to offend but i kept going back and forth trying to work out if i'd spelt it right but my eyes were obviously playing about

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.