I'm studying... earth and ocean science

I'm interested in... geology and stuff

My study level is... University undergraduate
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'm Safiya, I'm studying behavioural sciences and am a undergraduate. Hmm earth and ocean science. Wow it sounds interesting, first I've heard of it. What's it really look into? Other than the earth and ocean haha
the_geologist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Safiya122)
Hi I'm Safiya, I'm studying behavioural sciences and am a undergraduate. Hmm earth and ocean science. Wow it sounds interesting, first I've heard of it. What's it really look into? Other than the earth and ocean haha
Hey safiya,
Ya its basically a fancy name for geology and oceanography generally speaking. I only just started so its pretty basic so far, composition of the earth, earthquakes, rock types etc. I am enjoying it although I have to do a bunch of other modules that I hate, biology, maths and chemistry.

Behavioral science, is that like why do monkeys like bananas? Or is it all Freudian and trying to figure out why people do what they do? Ya its probably not so much about monkeys
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nope not much about monkeys haha, yeah it involves Freud and stuff, just like sociology and psychology stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (191)
59.69%
No (71)
22.19%
Not sure (58)
18.13%

Watched Threads