The Student Room Group

Palestinians butcher Jews- thought the lefties said Israel always start the trouble?

I could swear all the lefties on here told me how Israel was so mean, its always Israel starting all the problems (ignoring rocket attacks on Israeli cities- saying they dont matter because they aren't very dangerous.....) and yet here we have an unprovoked absolutely unjustifiable attack on a few rabbis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2838891/This-cruel-murder-Jews-came-pray-Thousands-gather-grief-four-rabbis-massacred-fanatics-Jerusalem-synagogue-axe-attack-laid-rest.html

The Religion of Peace...... :rolleyes:
hmmm they will be saying that it is Israel's fault that these nutters attacked the Synagogue.
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
hmmm they will be saying that it is Israel's fault that these nutters attacked the Synagogue.

I agree with you Bear, Israel is in the right. I like your style Bear and I have read your comments in the past, keep it up.
Original post by sasson
I agree with you Bear, Israel is in the right. I like your style Bear and I have read your comments in the past, keep it up.

Mazel Tov
Original post by billydisco
I could swear all the lefties on here told me how Israel was so mean, its always Israel starting all the problems (ignoring rocket attacks on Israeli cities- saying they dont matter because they aren't very dangerous.....) and yet here we have an unprovoked absolutely unjustifiable attack on a few rabbis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2838891/This-cruel-murder-Jews-came-pray-Thousands-gather-grief-four-rabbis-massacred-fanatics-Jerusalem-synagogue-axe-attack-laid-rest.html

How many Palestininans have the Israelis murdered in cold blood? This doesn't even come close to being an eye for an eye. I support all and any actions that Palestinians take to even the score.
Reply 5
Just a quick reminder, who was it that butchered innocent children? Who bombed the hospitals? The whole media went into a frenzy and yet nothing was done to prohibit mass murder. But when 1 Israel is murdered, Palestine is in the wrong and Israel in the right?

Yeah, that certainly does clarify things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by the bear

It is. If you illegally steal my house and land at gun / tank point and murder a few of my countryman on the way. Expect a homemade bomb the next time you step outside.
Reply 7
The trouble began a long time ago. Palestine is the Egyptian Peleset, the land of the Philistines. The Jews believed that they had a divine right to this land, but it was all an invention to overthrow the Philistine/Egyptian rulers. The Jews inhabited this area for thousands of years, but the Arabs migrated into it about a hundred years ago, but claim to have rigths in the land because Ishmael was included in the Promise of Abraham. Most of the modern problems in the region stem from the Palestine mandate by the British, and from the UN's resolutions. So it all depends upon where you lay the blame: Abraham (i.e., Jews) or the British (Zionists), or the Arabs.

I can guarantee that these people who murdered jewish people recently were not religiously motivated. Remember the destructive bombings of gaza a few months back, thought a sheep like you would forget but just incase, Israel wiped out and in my opinion cleansed Palestine and killed a majority of innocent civilians. Nevertheless, I can imagine such people to have had family members directly affected by the events, their homes their family were destroyed, people lost their children, parents and livelihoods. Now are you trying to tell me that someone would just sit at home and drink a cup of tea if that happened to them? or would they go and seek revenge. In no way do i advocate the recent murders, but before you spew your **** on forums, think before you speak and please do a bit more research. To me you sound as if you support Israel since the norm is to support Palestine. If you were a Palestinian, had Al Aqsa mosque closed and other actions done against your race/religion then surely these people were not motivated by the scriptures in the Quran but rather the political injustices occurring daily. After all, you probably would ignore everything I have just said and try to argue back without researching anything I just said, and for the record hardly any Palestinian rocket strikes hit Israel they have the iron dome (another fact you would not account for) yet these airstrikes which are almost always blocked leads to Israel holding the legitimacy to wipe out Palestinian causing war crimes in the process.

Funnily enough, this is not the first thread against Islam a few months ago i remember seeing your "religon of peace lets ban it" thread. Either you are a troll or oblivious to the world around you, for some reason i believe in the latter.
Original post by maymuyt
Just a quick reminder, who was it that butchered innocent children? Who bombed the hospitals? The whole media went into a frenzy and yet nothing was done to prohibit mass murder. But when 1 Israel is murdered, Palestine is in the wrong and Israel in the right?

Yeah, that certainly does clarify things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This.
Both sides are as equally as bad!
It was only a few months ago Jews massacred thousands of people in Gaza. Jews literally rule America the most powerful nation on earth and you can't make it big into politics without sucking up to the Jews. You need their campaign money, the fact they own and run every bit of mainstream media in America. Nobody dares say it especially the so called progressive left wing which are often just Zionist Jews. Both sides of politics they control and it's why we don't get real change on issues like foreign policy and immigration as they're controlled by genocidal Jewish interests.
Reply 12

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2736435

Please use the above thread for any discussion to do with the Israeli Palestinian conflict

Latest

Trending

Trending