Hello, my name is reitia!

Watch this thread
reitia
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... archaeology, prehistory, ancient history

I'm interested in... ancient Greek culture, European prehistory, classical literature, philosophy, travel

My study level is... Teacher
Pickles
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by reitia)
I'm studying... archaeology, prehistory, ancient history

I'm interested in... ancient Greek culture, European prehistory, classical literature, philosophy, travel

My study level is... Teacher
Hey! :hello:

Welcome to The Student Room! :eek4:

Have you had a chance to take a look around yet? Here are a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question. If you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our university applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people that have similar interests to yourself! Or how about catching up with the latest news/ current affairs in the Debate and Current Affairs forum?
Check out the Forums page and get involved with your own discussions!

Happy TSR’ing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (30)
27.27%
Take a gap year (17)
15.45%
Resit my exams (30)
27.27%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (17)
15.45%
I don't know yet (11)
10%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.55%

Watched Threads