AS sociology Research Methods Questions help?! Watch

Itshafsaa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys! can anyone who's already completed AS sociology please help me! my sociology teacher left, and we have a new one who is really bad. i just want to know how would you structure a question like:
Asses the strengthens and weaknesses of using unstructured interviewes.
i know you have to include practical, theoretical and ethical factors, but how exactly would you structure it! where would you put the evaluation? it would be sooo helpful if anyone gave me advice?!
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
oh i remember doing this, i'm so glad i finished it:L erm evaluation is like strengths and weaknesses so when you give a strength then use a weakness after it or do strengths first and then weaknesses. and like do one paragraph on the practical factors, then another on theoretical factors and then another on ethical. but make sure for your introduction you mention what an unstructured interviews are and what alternatives you can use and why
Itshafsaa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Safiya122)
oh i remember doing this, i'm so glad i finished it:L erm evaluation is like strengths and weaknesses so when you give a strength then use a weakness after it or do strengths first and then weaknesses. and like do one paragraph on the practical factors, then another on theoretical factors and then another on ethical. but make sure for your introduction you mention what an unstructured interviews are and what alternatives you can use and why
thank you!!!
Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads