This discussion is closed.
deary_ma_leary
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It's so strange!!-there's 4 of us here (+92 guests-isnt that crazy) -sorry-i know this is a bit pointless but it feels so quiet!
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It is during school time. Most people are probably working, as I should be doing :rolleyes:
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
It is during school time. Most people are probably working, as I should be doing :rolleyes:
i dont think i've ever been here at this time before-probably because it's school time
i should be doing work too, im trying to do research on children and television but i dont really know what im doing!!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And of course it's the equivalent of a monday morning after a 3 day weekend.

Everyone is brain dead.
ruthie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im stuck in a boring free! should really be working like a beaver as have a nice biology module test next! A-levels suck! thought i would cance around revising yet6 again by posting a little postit note on here! and found what appears to be other bored people!
LouiseB
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthie)
im stuck in a boring free! should really be working like a beaver as have a nice biology module test next! A-levels suck! thought i would cance around revising yet6 again by posting a little postit note on here! and found what appears to be other bored people!
I agree with you totally, I have just wasted another 2 hr free!I hate having one lesson at the beginning of the day and one at the end, what do you do inbetween when its too far to go home and you really don't wanna work??! Thank god iv only got 17 days of college left!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (131)
46.29%
Take exams next summer (43)
15.19%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.38%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.19%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.95%

Watched Threads