Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's so strange!!-there's 4 of us here (+92 guests-isnt that crazy) -sorry-i know this is a bit pointless but it feels so quiet!

ReputationRep:
    It is during school time. Most people are probably working, as I should be doing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    It is during school time. Most people are probably working, as I should be doing :rolleyes:
    i dont think i've ever been here at this time before-probably because it's school time
    i should be doing work too, im trying to do research on children and television but i dont really know what im doing!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    And of course it's the equivalent of a monday morning after a 3 day weekend.

Everyone is brain dead.

ReputationRep:
    im stuck in a boring free! should really be working like a beaver as have a nice biology module test next! A-levels suck! thought i would cance around revising yet6 again by posting a little postit note on here! and found what appears to be other bored people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthie)
    im stuck in a boring free! should really be working like a beaver as have a nice biology module test next! A-levels suck! thought i would cance around revising yet6 again by posting a little postit note on here! and found what appears to be other bored people!
    I agree with you totally, I have just wasted another 2 hr free!I hate having one lesson at the beginning of the day and one at the end, what do you do inbetween when its too far to go home and you really don't wanna work??! Thank god iv only got 17 days of college left!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.