Looking for a sheffield university housemate! Watch

MeganTR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi! We’re four 3rd year girls looking for someone to share our flat for the 2015/16 academic year. The flat is on Harcourt crescent, only 2 mins from Goodwin gym and 12 mins from the University. Rent is £67 a week, which includes water! It’s a lovely house, with 2 balconies overlooking the city, 2 showers and toilets, a large lounge/ dining room area and all the rooms are a decent size with a double bed and a sink in each room. We need to find someone by 20/11/14 so please message me if you’re interested. Viewings can be arranged ☺
The University of Sheffield
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,

There's also a board outside the Student Advice Centre in the Students' Union where you can put up adverts for housemates - might be something to think about if you're still looking!

Regards,

Georgie, Student Communications Team at the University of Sheffield
JohnathanT1993
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, just registered on this forum, it's a couple of days late but i guess it doesn't matter that I ask if you are still trying to find a housemate or is it all sorted? I'm just a first year History student but I'm cool to live with anyone really.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (15)
68.18%
No (7)
31.82%

Watched Threads