The Student Room Group

Birmingham 'exploitation' gang named.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Heliosphan
So you're essentially blaming immigration policy and subsequent multiculturalism.

Very well said, couldn't agree more.

Except they were probably all born here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

True. But attitudes towards women are often derived from culture/religion and passed down to the next generation. It isn't difficult to understand that this can lead to problems, especially where these attitudes conflict with western ones.

Mass immigration compounds the problem by turning swathes of towns and cities into ethnic heartlands, leading to an 'us and them' scenario.
Reply 42
once again pakistani's sexually exploiting and grooming girls, it's always them. people should specifically emphasize them being pakistani's rather then being muslim, since it's nearly always pakistani's who do it.

they also target non pakistani/non muslim asian girls too. they are very sexually depraved.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by slade p
once again pakistani's sexually exploiting and grooming girls, it's always them. people should specifically emphasize them being pakistani's rather then being muslim, since it's nearly always pakistani's who do it.

Yep. But it's racist to believe your own eyes apparently.
Reply 44
Original post by Wilfred Little
Yep. But it's racist to believe your own eyes apparently.

lol what does that mean?
Original post by slade p
lol what does that mean?

It means we can all see who's consistently doing it but if we say it certain people will cry over racism.
Scum of society. They need castrating.
Original post by 6Jesus6Christ6
Well I'm primarily blaming the individual, and in the process, drawing attention to the government's (doesn't matter which party) retarded immigration policy.

An immigration policy which only affects Muslims? :rolleyes:
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe. Maybe not.

But u think its fair to say the promotion of a multicultural society instead of a multi racial society means that eve. If its a second or third generation family they still abide by the cultural norms of their state of origin and not their host nation.
Reply 49
Original post by MatureStudent36
Maybe. Maybe not.

But u think its fair to say the promotion of a multicultural society instead of a multi racial society means that eve. If its a second or third generation family they still abide by the cultural norms of their state of origin and not their host nation.

I didn't think any of that lol. Their culture should mostly stay back in their country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think this is a sign of the complete bankruptcy of multi-culturalism. If you cannot even say that some cultural practices are better or more advanced than others, then why should these guys ever change?

Besides, if they're growing up inside self-isolated communities, like many of them do, they don't even get to hear the looney theories of the left, they just go on as they used to do back in their villages.

I think them being muslim doesn't have a lot to do with the crime tbh, other than the cultural baggage that they inherit from their backwards families. Conversely, there are many Pakistanis who are very educated and equally horrified with this (I guess).
He also barred them from approaching "any female under 18", with whom they were not personally associated.

How would that even be enforced?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending