The Student Room Group

I need antidepressants Urgently

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kabloomybuzz
You'll need to see your GP, you won't be able to get antidepressants anywhere else as they'll want to be able to refer to your medical record, and no where but your GP will be able to do that in depth.
A&E won't do anything unless you present yourself as at risk to yourself or others... and even then, they'll probably just discharge you once you've calmed down.
Walk in centres are for minor illnesses or injuries, the only thing they'll prescribe is antibiotics for things like tonsilitis and probably things like the MAP

Make an emergency appointment if you feel you need them urgently. Also, if your GP surgery is so bad, why don't you change to a different one?

It's ok, i went to the GP and they gave me 2 months supply of citalopram. I'm quite happy now which means i go college everyday feeling high.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
are you sure from a pharmacy? which pharmacy in particular, any?

and no that breath thing doesnt work at all

Breathing deeply with your eyes closed through your nose does work, it worked in my most stressful period of my life. Meditation, it cannot be recommended enough! God damn i'm serious, why do you think I'm spending time typing this. Stick at it, stick at it! If anything seek encouragement that I want you to do this, I am giving you a purpose a challenge, to prove it you can do it, I was in the same situation and it worked for millions like me and helps millions, it can help you too, trust me, please try for my sake 5 minutes every day and night, that's all I ask :smile:
Original post by kumon
Breathing deeply with your eyes closed through your nose does work, it worked in my most stressful period of my life. Meditation, it cannot be recommended enough! God damn i'm serious, why do you think I'm spending time typing this. Stick at it, stick at it! If anything seek encouragement that I want you to do this, I am giving you a purpose a challenge, to prove it you can do it, I was in the same situation and it worked for millions like me and helps millions, it can help you too, trust me, please try for my sake 5 minutes every day and night, that's all I ask :smile:

If only I'd known this last week...
Reply 23
Original post by OU Student
If only I'd known this last week...

Glad to have helped :smile: It really helps with exams as well!

Quick Reply

Latest