The Student Room Group

Are some men scared of sexually aggressive women?

The reason I ask is because I recently met this man who I had a strong connection with. We had a really enjoyable ONS - where everything just seemed to flow and connect, I started where he ended, that sort of experience. He kept telling me how great I was at, er, certain things and struggled to stand up several times. So I urged him not to bother and to come back to bed instead :wink: Which he did for several hours.

Now, other than the physical aspect we had quite a lot in common. We have talked for many hours, just the two of us, in the past. After sleeping together and talking more I realised I genuinely liked him - but he was reluctant and admitted he was actually shy and this was his first ONS. Despite my attempts to date him, he never pursued.

About a month later, he started showing interest in another girl. This girl is angelic - she has never had a relationship, doesn't really have sex and still sleeps with a stuffed animal. So at this point I'm thinking...what went wrong? Because me and this girl are so different I'm thinking my sexuality freaked him out. I'm not sexually aggressive generally - in day to day life I'm pretty refined, but when I meet a man I want it's different (however, I don't sleep around either. This was unusual for me). Thoughts?
It can for some men.

Though it's possible he didn't like you in more than a sexual way.
Reply 2
Original post by dean.stanston
It can for some men.

Though it's possible he didn't like you in more than a sexual way.

Always possible. But, we became close/went out together via bonding over mutual interests before we ever became physically close. After we slept together he made a show of telling me he hadn't had that many sexual partners, asking how many I had had, asking about exes etc.

So I just wondered if there were any men that felt this way overall - though I suppose they might not admit to it on a forum...
Reply 3
Some men are really attracted to "innocence". I think it is something they grow out of as they grow older and less insecure. It sounds like maybe you intimidated him a bit. :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
The reason I ask is because I recently met this man who I had a strong connection with. We had a really enjoyable ONS - where everything just seemed to flow and connect, I started where he ended, that sort of experience. He kept telling me how great I was at, er, certain things and struggled to stand up several times. So I urged him not to bother and to come back to bed instead :wink: Which he did for several hours.

Now, other than the physical aspect we had quite a lot in common. We have talked for many hours, just the two of us, in the past. After sleeping together and talking more I realised I genuinely liked him - but he was reluctant and admitted he was actually shy and this was his first ONS. Despite my attempts to date him, he never pursued.

About a month later, he started showing interest in another girl. This girl is angelic - she has never had a relationship, doesn't really have sex and still sleeps with a stuffed animal. So at this point I'm thinking...what went wrong? Because me and this girl are so different I'm thinking my sexuality freaked him out. I'm not sexually aggressive generally - in day to day life I'm pretty refined, but when I meet a man I want it's different (however, I don't sleep around either. This was unusual for me). Thoughts?

I think many men are slightly repulsed by sluts, which isn't the same as being frightened of them. There's probably some evolutionary theory...all I can say is that with me and my guy friends innocence, fragility and purity are major turn ons. Being a human glory-hole (or acting like one) is not.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I think many men are slightly repulsed by sluts, which isn't the same as being frightened of them. There's probably some evolutionary theory...all I can say is that with me and my guy friends innocence, fragility and purity are major turn ons. Being a human glory-hole (or acting like one) is not.

How do you define a "slut"?

As for being attracted to purity, does that mean the woman has to be a virgin? Because I don't know how she could be deemed as pure otherwise. In this case I am simply saying would a woman making the first move, from a sexual standpoint, deter a man?

Thinking about it from my perspective...I think it might deter me slightly if it was the other way around. Why? I might think he did this regularly - even if he didn't and just really liked me!
It is dependent on each male OP.
In my opinion, I think many men maybe intimidated by sexually aggressive woman and are attracted to 'innocent' women because they are capable of... taking control over the relationship I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending