The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Finance Imperial College 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Isn't today supposed to be the decision day?
How credible you think this is?

sa.JPG
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Offer for MSc Investment & Wealth Management 2015. I applied at the end of Nov, received the offer at end of Jan :smile:

Anyone else going for this program as well?
Reply 22
Original post by Ashdv90
Applied but no reply so far. Have you gotten any response?

Has anyone, who applied in January heard back from the college?My application status says "application being processed" since 14 th January.
Reply 23
Original post by Ashdv90
Applied but no reply so far. Have you gotten any response?

got an offer for msc investment and wealth management..It is a very recent course and hence a little skeptical. Any suggestions?Is MSc accounting and finance in Warwick a better option? Please reply!
Reply 24
Original post by terrencecs
Offer for MSc Investment & Wealth Management 2015. I applied at the end of Nov, received the offer at end of Jan :smile:

Anyone else going for this program as well?

Got in for Msc Investment & Wealth Management 2015.
How are the statstics for employment (Indian student) after graduation.This is a very recent course, hence a little skeptical.
Is warwick a better option?
Got my offer from MSc. Finance in Late-Jan (I am first-round applicant!).
Reply 26
Hi everyone,

I have applied for the 2nd session (3rd of March, 2015) for the MSc in Finance & Accounting and I wonder how long does it take to receive an offer?

Thanks
Original post by ALEXF75
Hi everyone,

I have applied for the 2nd session (3rd of March, 2015) for the MSc in Finance & Accounting and I wonder how long does it take to receive an offer?

Thanks

I believe they're pretty good about sticking to the deadline, March 30th that is, so hopefully by then. I also applied for the F&A Msc, so hopefully we both get offers.
Original post by ALEXF75
Hi everyone,

Thanks

I got an offer for the MSc Finance on the actual 'Decision made by' date they stated on the website. Hope that helps
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 29
I got an offer for the MSc Investment and Wealth Management. The courses are 95% the same as in the MSc in Finance... There will be many differences regarding employability? I have to say I also have an offer for the MSc Finance and Investments at RSM... any idea?
Reply 30
Hey everyone,

I also got accepted to ICBS. I accepted my offer for the MSc International Health MGMT. Is anyone else from overseas? I am coming from NYC and am wondering what most people will do about apartments or dorms... Please let me know any relevant information!

Thank you!
Reply 31
Got admitted into LSE MSc Finance... I think I will reject the offer from IC MSc Investment & WM.
Reply 32
Original post by bt90
Got admitted into LSE MSc Finance... I think I will reject the offer from IC MSc Investment & WM.

Hi, Do you think A levels matter to study MSc in Imperial college? Do you have to show your A level grades?What is the most Important factor they take into account when looking at your application?
Hi M&F, your uni grades are far far more important. I don't even think they looked at my high school degree ( I did IB) much, if at all.
Reply 34
Original post by Humanreason
Hi M&F, your uni grades are far far more important. I don't even think they looked at my high school degree ( I did IB) much, if at all.

Thanks for your reply.

I am hopefully going to start BSc maths and finance at city university soon. do you think I have a chance to get into imperial for MSc if I get a first class degree.

Are you at imperial.

also Sorry what is IB?. is it investment banking.
Original post by kilojoule
Got an offer for MSc Finance, anyone else? :smile:

Hi,
Congrats on your admission.

I've just attended my interview for IWM and I really don't know what to expect. May I ask you how long have you waited before the offer? How important is the interview for the application?I don't know exactly how they evaluate each candidate. My last answer was poor and I am full of doubts, even if my CV/references/statements, ecc. are fine. (First Class + 2 internships + President of NGO)

Thank you in advance :smile:
Reply 36
Hi, I am interested in the MSC climate change, finance and management program. I am an engineering graduate and a management post graduate with 4+ years of experience. Do i need to give GRE/GMAT/IELTS? Also can anyone here help me with the quantitative statement part? I mean what and how do we need to prepare for that? i am looking forward to applying in the 3rd round.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending