Theory of Evolution - demonic

Watch this thread
Elysium500
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The theory of evolution (which is just a theory and not proven) had been introduced by demons who want to take human consciousness down to the lowest possible resonance which is in line with their thinking.

They want human beings to think like an animal, like a crocodile that just goes and feeds by taking from someone else and feeding off their energy.

For example they have influenced today's society to believe that power and success is everything and being a good person is nothing (decline of religion and ethics).

Parents have fed off their children via the housing market where their kids are priced out and they just want to feed some more by getting the most they can from their children in rent (generation rent).

It is common in business and government to see a manipulative personality, that people follow in blind compliance because they are taught to fear non-compliance. There are degrees of this manipulation and most people comply because they can't actually understand that people can actually be so negative and manipulative. For example B F Skinner using psychological mechanisms to make people take up smoking. (Operant Conditioning). Or another example an H.R. Officer wants to meet you where it is convenient for him but not for you (it takes 3 hours out of your day but only 30 minutes out of his). He proposes that you meet in the place "with the comfy chairs". You fall for this and don't realise that it's a psychological trick to take your time and you think it's to make life better for the both of you.

These demons are to be found directly in a number of people and this includes a number of celebrities but they are trying to influence individual people and the human collective unconscious (Carl Jung).

I realise the mockery that this post will get and it will attract the suggestion that the OP is a nutcase, religious fanatic, deluded, conspiracy theory reader etc. Go on write it, you know you want to. You need to.

I would have once thought the same before my eyes opened.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jammy Duel
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Elysium500)
The theory of evolution (which is just a theory and not proven)
And right there you've probably lost the majority of your readership.

Gravity is only a theory so please float off with your ignorance. Oh, you can't? Surely because it's only a theory it doesn't have to be so so you can force your way off with our ignorance of the scientific method and definition of "theory".
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
don't listen to Jammy.... he is a tool of Satan
TimeWalker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I respect the OP's concerns fully.

Really evolution is like Yahweh 2.0, a progressive self-fulfilling god in everything (according to evolution, life is self evolving). Critics of evolution theory rarely if ever pick up on this key aspect - its all-embracing inclusiveness - and mistake it simply as a theory that human origins are in slime/lower primates etc.. E.g. Dawkins spoke in a documentary about moral codes having evolved (n.b. how moral codes and other social norms aren't tanglible). That's the key to why leading evolutionists appear to act so sophisticated - this self evolution of the life and world around us includes physicality, technology, linguistic norms, fashion, social norms, etc. ...they are all reflections of life's self evolution to the maximum benefit of humans and their endeavour.

Not to pick up on the full outlook of evolutionists is to mistake the theory.

Not many people will be aware of the above.

(I'm not an evolutionist by the way)
demx9
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
The theory of evolution (which is just a theory and not proven) had been introduced by demons who want to take human consciousness down to the lowest possible resonance which is in line with their thinking.

They want human beings to think like an animal, like a crocodile that just goes and feeds by taking from someone else and feeding off their energy.

For example they have influenced today's society to believe that power and success is everything and being a good person is nothing (decline of religion and ethics).

Parents have fed off their children via the housing market where their kids are priced out and they just want to feed some more by getting the most they can from their children in rent (generation rent).

It is common in business and government to see a manipulative personality, that people follow in blind compliance because they are taught to fear non-compliance. There are degrees of this manipulation and most people comply because they can't actually understand that people can actually be so negative and manipulative. For example B F Skinner using psychological mechanisms to make people take up smoking. (Operant Conditioning). Or another example an H.R. Officer wants to meet you where it is convenient for him but not for you (it takes 3 hours out of your day but only 30 minutes out of his). He proposes that you meet in the place "with the comfy chairs". You fall for this and don't realise that it's a psychological trick to take your time and you think it's to make life better for the both of you.

These demons are to be found directly in a number of people and this includes a number of celebrities but they are trying to influence individual people and the human collective unconscious (Carl Jung).

I realise the mockery that this post will get and it will attract the suggestion that the OP is a nutcase, religious fanatic, deluded, conspiracy theory reader etc. Go on write it, you know you want to. You need to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I absolutely agree, OP.
uberteknik
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
"OP is a nutcase, religious fanatic, deluded, conspiracy theory reader"

Yup. That just about covers it. Seems like the OP is battling with a few 'demons' of his own.
Comus
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
A scientific theory is not a 'theory' in the general usage of the term it is a hypothesis or collection of hypotheses with a significant level of evidence to back them up. And can you provide evidence for the existence of these 'demons'?

This is such a strawman, I'm not even sure where to begin. Human beings are animals, therefore it is impossible not to think like an animal - even if you come up with the deepest, most life affirming philosophy, you are still thinking like an animal because you are an animal.

I suggest you read Korpotkin's Mutual Aid: A Factor Of Evolution, evolution is not necessarily an individualistic 'survival of the fittest' (and even if it were necessarily individualistic, 'survival of the best fit' would be a better description). It is likely that the ability of humans to engage in cooperation and form complex social orders is precisely what has allowed us to reach our current position. Empathy and bonding is a great mechanism to promote group survival. Actually I would say that our ethics are far improved now that they are secularly based - in the name of religious 'morality' we, as a species, have ritually mutilated the genitals of children; we have burned women for supposedly being 'witches'; we have stoned people to death for engaging in completely private consensual activities: yet you consider secular morality to be degenerate and ethics to be in decline?
This isn't parents feeding off their children, this is a specific class of people exploiting everyone else and as a result of government policy (ban on replenishing social housing following right to buy, encouragement of buy-to-let etc.). In the UK this is the first generation in a long time, likely to suffer from a decrease in living standards (again as a result of government policy), but worldwide the average living standard has never been higher, fewer people are dying of preventable diseases, fewer people are living in poverty, life expectancy is higher and the average birthrate is decreasing (in the long run making such increases in quality of life more sustainable).
This may be a result of human psychology (psychopaths for instance, are often charismatic and more likely to take risks but lack empathy - as a result they are often seen in both the extreme highs and lows of society) but where is the evidence that this is some sort of 'deliberate conspiracy' (that seems to be the point you are trying to make but I'm not sure, if not then I apologise)? And even if it were, then surely the solution would be trade unions preventing bosses from engaging in power-play?

Who would you suggest?

You forgot to add "Wake up Sheeple". :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.47%
As I expected (45)
33.09%
Harder (48)
35.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.15%

Watched Threads