The Student Room Group

Has anyone still not sent there ucas off?

I finished my ucas application 2 weeks ago and my college still haven't sent it! It's my tutors fault as they're waiting for him to send my reference. I am so worried about leaving it this late as I know some of the uni' i've applied to have been giving others offers.
Reply 1
I havent yet..the college will review and send in everything by end of November apparently ..
Don't worry about it too much, I sent mine on the 19th December last year and everything worked out fine. As long as you submit before te official deadline then there's no problem other than the horrific waiting game.
Reply 3
Just waiting on reference then sending it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
"Late"? Universities have until May to send offers, chill out.
Reply 5
Original post by hollsy123
I finished my ucas application 2 weeks ago and my college still haven't sent it! It's my tutors fault as they're waiting for him to send my reference. I am so worried about leaving it this late as I know some of the uni' i've applied to have been giving others offers.

I still haven't sent it off, haven't narrowed down my courses yet.
Reply 6
Done my part just sent it to teachers for reference to be added so here goes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't sent mine. I've been waiting for my teacher to write a reference for over a week. The applications have to be sent to several teachers to check everything before they get sent off officially so I have a while go to yet:frown: All the people on the thread for the course I'm applying to sent theirs off ages ago and I feel like mine's never going to get to the uni
Reply 8
If u pay and send it gets sent to teachers and they will have two weeks max to send it off for u

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Still waiting for teachers to add reference...not sent yet...how long?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I'm waiting for the reference to be added too
Some of my schoolmates have only begun to send off their applications... I'd say a good 50% (at my school) have not sent theirs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still waiting for teacher to put in refrence
Reply 13
Waiting on teachers adding reference too...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am still waiting for my college lecturer to complete my reference, it's been about 2 weeks.
Reply 15
Yup, still waiting for my reference to be written, been ready for a month now, it's ridiculous. But the school have a deadline of next Friday, so hopefully.
Reply 16
Are any of u waiting on references from scottish schools...sounds like it as our deadline is Friday....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending