Particulars

Watch
Jammy Duel
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Anybody else playing/played it?

Was released from early access yesterday, it's basically a physics puzzle game, except with actual physics. Fun, educational and addictive whether you enjoy particle physics or not.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No, I don't, but it sounds very interesting. So it is a game in which the player can learn so much about particle physics in a playful manner? that is nice!
Jammy Duel
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kallisto)
No, I don't, but it sounds very interesting. So it is a game in which the player can learn so much about particle physics in a playful manner? that is nice!
It's a bit chaotic. In theory, yes, but for the second half it REALLY helps to already know all the interactions between quarks and their decays and stuff. At the moment it's a bit of a case of do stuff and hope it works, but in each level it's easy to see what you need to do; albeit somewhat more difficult to actually do in practice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sounds after higher particle physics, if the game contains sub atomic particles like quarks. Are there some screenshots of the game? could you give me them, please?
Jammy Duel
Rep:
?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/259470/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (39)
40.63%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
21.88%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (5)
5.21%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (9)
9.38%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (5)
5.21%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (6)
6.25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
11.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise