The Student Room Group

What movie did you last watch? And what did you think of it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
South Central

Tbh I watched this randomly as I was bored flicking through YT.. its a pretty crap low budget old film BUT there were a few life type messages in there which were of value.. but still crap film.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dead Poets Society, best film ever made imo. Very emotional & inspirational :h:<br/>

DPS is an all time fave for me- watch if you haven't! Brilliant! And the fab Robin williams too!

At flix- PRIDE - fab and funny movie based on a group of London based LGB folk supporting a Welsh pit village during the miners' strike in early 1980s!
Mr Turner: Mike Leigh film, based on painter's life, beautifully shot, well acted , bit over-long tho for me!
Reply 62
Mockingjay - Part 1

Absolutely loved it! Always on the edge of my seat. However, comparing it to the book, I feel as if they could have made one movie but I'm glad that the series is not over yet because I love it so much! Fan-tas-tic!
The Blues Brothers.
Prim dies and katniss chooses peeta.

GG, I've read the books.
Thought the same. Gritty realist drama with quite a good character basis. The little loyalist lad was great, ":mad:whats your name?".
If you haven't seen it already, the best drama set during the troubles is Paul Greengrass's Bloody Sunday.
Reply 66
Original post by Y2J97
Mockingjay - Part 1

Absolutely loved it! Always on the edge of my seat. However, comparing it to the book, I feel as if they could have made one movie but I'm glad that the series is not over yet because I love it so much! Fan-tas-tic!

Just waiting for the movie to come out
As Above, So Below. . It was okay.. characters made silly decisions like always.. which is to be expected in horror movies nonetheless

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mockingjay pt1. Enjoyed it :smile:.
Step up, the most recent one.

It was pretty rubbish but the dancing was good. I wanted to watch something easy and mindless.
Original post by alis-volatpropriis
As Above, So Below. . It was okay.. characters made silly decisions like always.. which is to be expected in horror movies nonetheless

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted to watch this, was it scary at all?
Original post by Em_Huong
I wanted to watch this, was it scary at all?

It is, if your idea of being trapped underground is scary. It has a lot of supernatural elements to it, so if you're not a supernatural horror fan I'd heavily advise you avoid.
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
s'alright, it was reasonably enjoyable but took too long to get interesting

Quick Reply

Latest