I need a suggest about sociology majors.

Watch
nhatbimat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello Everyone!
I would like to introduce myself my name is Anh Pham Nhat. I'm Vietnamese. I'm a student at Viet Nam Trade Union University. I'm 21 yeard old! I'm feel so happy when i was talking about with all.
Talking about
sociology majors. I know in your country it very developmental. However in Viet Nam, student feel vague about it and me too. So i'm come here, i want to learn about it from everyone. i hope i'll have many friends and get the help of all of you.
Note: I speak English not good, i still using google translate, i'm hope everyone sympathetic.

Thanks you very much!

Safiya122
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
there's different types; sociology, behavioural sciences, criminology, criminology and sociology, sociology and policing etc
jumjum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what yu want to knows ?
nhatbimat
Rep:
?
(Original post by jumjum)
what yu want to knows ?
the first i want to talking about with everyone, then learn about sociology majors in your country. i'm feel so happy when your read my stt.
nhatbimat
Rep:
?
[QUOTE = Safiya122; 51770015] có các loại khác nhau; xã hội học, khoa học hành vi, tội phạm học, tội phạm học và xã hội học, xã hội học và lập chính sách vv [/ QUOTE] i need learn about market survey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (246)
60.29%
No (84)
20.59%
Not sure (78)
19.12%

Watched Threads