KarenzaJ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys,
Just wondering if any of you have heard back from AUB at all? Giving any interview dates/times out? or an Offer?

Heard back from 3 uni's in less than 24hours, but its been a couple of days and I've yet to hear from AUB.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had?

I applied for Film production

Thanks!
Wackywace
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KarenzaJ)
Hey guys,
Just wondering if any of you have heard back from AUB at all? Giving any interview dates/times out? or an Offer?

Heard back from 3 uni's in less than 24hours, but its been a couple of days and I've yet to hear from AUB.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had?

I applied for Film production

Thanks!
Hey ahaha it's me from the other thread, all I've had is a confirmation from AUB they've received my application. At the open day they said they adhered to the January deadline and reviewed all applications equally after that, so they might not start interviewing until early next year.
livvydibby
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I applied in early November and I still haven't heard anything except confirmation that they received my application. They did say at the open day that they would treat all applicants before the deadline equally so maybe they wont start until after that like Wackywace said. Have you heard anything back yet?
livvydibby
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just got an email from them today about an interview in February. I haven't heard anyone else with interviews yet though so have any of you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
KarenzaJ
Rep:
?
Got my email today too!
Was starting to panic as a few of my friends were getting rejections for AUB over the last week or so,

My interview is 12th Feb, at 2:00PM. You got the same date? Might see you there
livvydibby
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Woow mine is at the same time! Like exact same time and day! I will definitely see you there then! How's your portfolio coming?
KarenzaJ
Rep:
?
Ahhhh! Is AUB your top choice? What other unis have you applied for?

I haven't actually started my portfolio yet Im still looking into how people present it and what to include, but I'm planning to start work in the xmas holidays! Is yours coming on well?
livvydibby
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It wasn't my top because I thought I'd have NOOO chance getting in! I was completely prepared for my rejection email! But now it's joint top with norwich (had only applied to those two but added Westminster a couple of days ago). I've had a portfolio for about 6 months but hadn't put it all together yet but it's nearly done now, just touching it up and adding random pieces! I've done it as a TUMBLR blog just because I do most of my stuff online anyway. It still needs a loooot of work though!!

Where else had you applied??
ChrisseyV
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey! i've applied to do photography at AUB, and i went 2 the interview a couple of weeks ago. I felt, alrite about it, becuase it was my 3rd interview, but when i got there it was literally like omg, all these other peoples portfolios are massive xD but it was alrite. I got my offer from them when i was on the train back, so like 3 hours after i finished.

So don't worry guys, i'm sure you guys are 10x better then me. Just have fun.
Good Luck x
KarenzaJ
Rep:
?
(Original post by livvydibby)
It wasn't my top because I thought I'd have NOOO chance getting in! I was completely prepared for my rejection email! But now it's joint top with norwich (had only applied to those two but added Westminster a couple of days ago). I've had a portfolio for about 6 months but hadn't put it all together yet but it's nearly done now, just touching it up and adding random pieces! I've done it as a TUMBLR blog just because I do most of my stuff online anyway. It still needs a loooot of work though!!

Where else had you applied??
Sorry for the late reply

I know what you mean, I never imagined getting an interview, they kept saying how "Exclusive" they were, so its like, insane!
Ooooohhh Norwich is good! Thats also my joint first along with UCA!

Ahhhhh, I had looked to doing my portfolio on tumblr, but I've never really used it, so have gone with blogger instead! It would be great if you could link me your portfolio? Ive got a few pieces to add, then I'm done, so should be able to link in a few days?

Ive applied for;
Herefordshire (Conditional offer)
UCA
Norwich arts
AUB
and Bournemouth

Ive got interviews for all
ezzer7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ChrisseyV)
Hey! i've applied to do photography at AUB, and i went 2 the interview a couple of weeks ago. I felt, alrite about it, becuase it was my 3rd interview, but when i got there it was literally like omg, all these other peoples portfolios are massive xD but it was alrite. I got my offer from them when i was on the train back, so like 3 hours after i finished.

So don't worry guys, i'm sure you guys are 10x better then me. Just have fun.
Good Luck x

Ah congrats to you! I actually have an interview for fashion design on the 6th January! Any tips or pointers would be so greatly appreciated!? x
charpra
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Got my interview on 31st January for Illustration, heard back within 4 days, haven't found anyone else doing illustration at AUB yet.
livvydibby
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KarenzaJ)
Sorry for the late reply

I know what you mean, I never imagined getting an interview, they kept saying how "Exclusive" they were, so its like, insane!
Ooooohhh Norwich is good! Thats also my joint first along with UCA!

Ahhhhh, I had looked to doing my portfolio on tumblr, but I've never really used it, so have gone with blogger instead! It would be great if you could link me your portfolio? Ive got a few pieces to add, then I'm done, so should be able to link in a few days?

Ive applied for;
Herefordshire (Conditional offer)
UCA
Norwich arts
AUB
and Bournemouth

Ive got interviews for all
Oh my gosh so sorry for the l reply! I can definitely link you my portfolio even though its still quite unorganised right now! Inbox me on here!
shrreyas
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by livvydibby)
Oh my gosh so sorry for the l reply! I can definitely link you my portfolio even though its still quite unorganised right now! Inbox me on here!
Hey, Did you get in?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (188)
38.68%
Take autumn exams (149)
30.66%
Look for a job (16)
3.29%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.32%
Take a year out (84)
17.28%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed