Veterinary Nursing applicants 2015 Watch

HaniaK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am applying for veterinary nursing. I am currently studying Animal Management, Level 3 Extended Diploma. I am planning to send of my UCAS application next week. I have chosen my 5 choices Royal Veterinary College, Harper Adams, Nottingham on Trent, Sparshalt College and Morten Merell (Warwickshire College). Who has sent off there application and where are you applying?
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received any responses yet. If you look down the front page of the forum, you will find sub-forums for a wide variety of universities. There, you will find current students who will be able to answer your questions, and current applicants as well to compare notes with. That way, you will be able to make an informed decision. Good luck!
f_j_k
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm currently studying the same course as you, I sent my application off on Monday and i've applied for Myerscough, Nottingham trent, Hartpury, Sparsholt and Askham Bryan.
Jamie_11_x
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing the same course also, I applied for a college near me and Nottingham trent uni, I have offers from both but I have firmed NTU as my first choice! I'm so excited!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.08%
The paper was reasonable (398)
42.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.08%
It was TERRIBLE (151)
16.18%

Watched Threads