Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, can anyone tell me what the grade boundaries are for AQA GCSE maths coursework?

Our teacher doesn't know, i got 44/48, and seeing as maths isn't my fave subject i wondered what grade i had scored... it is worth 20% too, so it owuld be a fairly big help.

Thanks if anyone knows..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma.....)
    Hey, can anyone tell me what the grade boundaries are for AQA GCSE maths coursework?

Our teacher doesn't know, i got 44/48, and seeing as maths isn't my fave subject i wondered what grade i had scored... it is worth 20% too, so it owuld be a fairly big help.

Thanks if anyone knows..
    I think its 40/48.

ReputationRep:
    38 = C i was told today but we arent allowed to be told our marks.

ReputationRep:
    43/48 is the boundry for A*
    37/48 is the boundry for A

Dont mean to brag, but I got 47, and I'm no better off, 15 pages about bloody cardboard boxes (no joke) and 15 pages on the readability of newspapers (again, no joke). What did everyone else do for the C/W.

Waste of my time if you ask me.

It'll all be worth it on the 26th August though (if I didnt screw up the exams).

What did everyone think of the Papers?

ReputationRep:
    i got 48. but there isnt really a clearly defined boundary because it also depends how you do on your exam.

ReputationRep:
    hey - who did aqa maths i thought it was cool. I didnt understand the last question though...did anybody do aqa history i thought that was quite hard...but it was okay.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.