This discussion is closed.
G.A.K
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey, can anyone tell me what the grade boundaries are for AQA GCSE maths coursework?

Our teacher doesn't know, i got 44/48, and seeing as maths isn't my fave subject i wondered what grade i had scored... it is worth 20% too, so it owuld be a fairly big help.

Thanks if anyone knows..
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemma.....)
Hey, can anyone tell me what the grade boundaries are for AQA GCSE maths coursework?

Our teacher doesn't know, i got 44/48, and seeing as maths isn't my fave subject i wondered what grade i had scored... it is worth 20% too, so it owuld be a fairly big help.

Thanks if anyone knows..
I think its 40/48.
Cloudey
Report 16 years ago
38 = C i was told today but we arent allowed to be told our marks.
chris10102000
Report 15 years ago
43/48 is the boundry for A*
37/48 is the boundry for A

Dont mean to brag, but I got 47, and I'm no better off, 15 pages about bloody cardboard boxes (no joke) and 15 pages on the readability of newspapers (again, no joke). What did everyone else do for the C/W.

Waste of my time if you ask me.

It'll all be worth it on the 26th August though (if I didnt screw up the exams).

What did everyone think of the Papers?
yusufu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i got 48. but there isnt really a clearly defined boundary because it also depends how you do on your exam.
G.A.K
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey - who did aqa maths i thought it was cool. I didnt understand the last question though...did anybody do aqa history i thought that was quite hard...but it was okay.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (240)
47.06%
Take exams next summer (69)
13.53%
Change uni choice through clearing (111)
21.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (53)
10.39%
I'm not applying to university (37)
7.25%

Watched Threads