HELPP ! Msc International marketing or Msc Business management with marketing ? Watch

Robin Arora
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My brother has his own business of garments i.e manufacturing and distribution within India and i have plans of joining him after the masters.

I wanted to know if any of these courses would help me in growing and making better changed to this existing business. I think this course of marketing would help me know about how to market your products, reach the target audience, help in branding and knowing about whats in demand in the market i.e market analysis.

Will any of these course would help me in the business perspective of growing an existing business. Is the knowledge worth it when it comes to your own business.

Plus i have done my graduation in journalism and mass communication. Is it easy to persue a course into business field like msc marketing being from a entirely different background.

If yes,which course would be better taking my goals in account i.e business growth. I have offers from newcastle uni. In Msc International marketing and Northumbria in Msc business with marketing mgmnt .

HELPP !
jumjum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Robin Arora)
My brother has his own business of garments i.e manufacturing and distribution within India and i have plans of joining him after the masters.

I wanted to know if any of these courses would help me in growing and making better changed to this existing business. I think this course of marketing would help me know about how to market your products, reach the target audience, help in branding and knowing about whats in demand in the market i.e market analysis.

Will any of these course would help me in the business perspective of growing an existing business. Is the knowledge worth it when it comes to your own business.

Plus i have done my graduation in journalism and mass communication. Is it easy to persue a course into business field like msc marketing being from a entirely different background.

If yes,which course would be better taking my goals in account i.e business growth. I have offers from newcastle uni. In Msc International marketing and Northumbria in Msc business with marketing mgmnt .

HELPP !

yes it wil

international marketing will be beter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads