Poll: Do you prefer english or maths?
English (25)
33.78%
Maths (49)
66.22%
qewrtyu
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Personally I always hated english
KittKatt
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I liked both. But... ultimately, English Mostly because I'm doing an English degree!
loperdoper
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I like them equally, but in an educational context I'm **** at English, so I guess I'll go with Maths.
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago
I like both... but I'll go with Maths because is English is based around the way people interpret things, making it quite hard.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
Maths! I have always sucked at English.
Badshah
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Maths. I barely got a C in English GCSE.
moment of truth
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
S1elyak1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
English, I'm so bad at maths
daisychain_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I really enjoyed English lit at GCSE, but I enjoy maths more and carried on with it to AS so I prefer maths.
Black Rose
Report 7 years ago
If by English you mean English Lit then English! :ahee:

If it's English Language then maths, probably. I'm good at both but don't enjoy either.
karmacrunch
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I like them both but have a stronger preference over English for Maths.
Project Tsukyomi
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I find English boring although lit seems alright but can be boring when you keep repeating it but I have to go with maths as its far more interesting in a level.
bertstare
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Neither, English is pointless and Maths is boring
SirMasterKey
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Maths. Logical and there was a right answer.

English was much more about interpretation and a lot of the time keeping to that of your teacher. Plus sometimes would be a case of looking for something deeper when it doesn't have to be there.
Toriar
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Maths, no question. English was definitely my worst subject at school (except for PE)
qewrtyu
Rep:
Interesting that there's a fairly even number of people liking either subject. I was expecting there to be a lot more people preferring maths
qewrtyu
Rep:
But then I was only looking at the replies not the poll results
Maths is 3 times more popular than english
ForgetMe
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I love English, especially when it's related with business subjects Always disliked Maths :puke:
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I preferred maths but was a lot better at English.

Posted from TSR Mobile
qewrtyu
Rep:
Also what did you get in GCSE maths and english?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (77)
40.96%
The paper was reasonable (87)
46.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (13)
6.91%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
5.85%

Watched Threads