The Student Room Group

best friend or girlfriend?

i've been going out with my girlfriend for w hile now. My best friend broke the news to me that she liked me a lot the other week, now im stuck, ive told her that i dont like her in that way at all. She told me yesterday that she couldnt get over me while talking to me.
although this is a good idea i cant help feel like ive lost a best friend and now i feel like i dont have anyone to talk to (obviously my gf is there but i dont like talking to her about my problems)

any help
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i've been going out with my girlfriend for w hile now. My best friend broke the news to me that she liked me a lot the other week, now im stuck, ive told her that i dont like her in that way at all. She told me yesterday that she couldnt get over me while talking to me.
although this is a good idea i cant help feel like ive lost a best friend and now i feel like i dont have anyone to talk to (obviously my gf is there but i dont like talking to her about my problems)

any help

break up with your gf because you dont love her
you find your bff more gf material than your actual gf
if i was someones gf i should be their bff too not the side chick
speak to your best friend and say to her how you feel and how you don't want it to ruin your friendship
Don't abandon your best friend ... just make it clear to her that nothing can happen or will happen and you still want to be friends.
Original post by Anonymous

any help

Your gf can be your bestfriend too. If you're not comfortable telling her your problems, maybe you don't trust her that much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending