HR1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just wondering what to expect at my induction next week!
Also, for anyone who works in greggs, what's it like to work there?

Thanks
eahumphries
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Usually at an induction they will give you a tour of your workplace and facilities. You will be introduced to other people, taught how to use the tills and how the business works; your duties/timetable/hours etc.

You will get paid for your induction day and probably given your uniform before you leave.

Make sure you bring anything they ask you to, like passport or National Insurance number etc. so that you can fill out any forms.

Goodluck
maggiex3utd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I just started working at Greggs. This weekend would be my third 3 (I work 12 hrs per weekend). It's honestly not a bad job. Once you learn everything like learning the patterns on the products, finding them on the till, and making the food it's simple. The hard part is dealing with the customers. The one i work at gets busy all the time so it's just about being patience. But the key is having a good team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (170)
44.16%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.71%

Watched Threads