Nelson Thornes chemistry textbook?? Watch

Aty100
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey does anyone have the AQA science - Further science GCSE text book or the AQA science - Chemistry GCSE text book by Nelson Thornes??

If you do have one of the books I would really appreciate it if you could just tell me the names of the topics that come in C3. You can find this in the content page. I just need the chapter names. It will say C3 UNIT 3 CHEMISTRY and will have numbers 1-4 i think with names beside it. I don't need the names for 1.1 1.2. 1.3 etc just the chapter names.
I would really really appreciate it if you could do this for me. Will also give a rep. Thanks in advance
thepurplerain
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aty100)
Hey does anyone have the AQA science - Further science GCSE text book or the AQA science - Chemistry GCSE text book by Nelson Thornes??

If you do have one of the books I would really appreciate it if you could just tell me the names of the topics that come in C3. You can find this in the content page. I just need the chapter names. It will say C3 UNIT 3 CHEMISTRY and will have numbers 1-4 i think with names beside it. I don't need the names for 1.1 1.2. 1.3 etc just the chapter names.
I would really really appreciate it if you could do this for me. Will also give a rep. Thanks in advance
C3
1 - The Periodic Table
2 - Water
3 - Energy Calculations
4 - Analysis and Synthesis
5 - Organic Chemistry

Hope that helps Let me know if you do want the individual subheadings.
Aty100
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by thepurplerain)
C3
1 - The Periodic Table
2 - Water
3 - Energy Calculations
4 - Analysis and Synthesis
5 - Organic Chemistry

Hope that helps Let me know if you do want the individual subheadings.
Thank you so much
i just needed them because i do triple science and i was creating a mind map with all the headings for chemistry biology and physics to use as a checklist
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (72)
7.74%
I used to but I don't now (26)
2.8%