This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Huh? You're a blue face with an odd "question-mark" hairdo?
:eek: sexy
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Huh? You're a blue face with an odd "question-mark" hairdo?
i meant...im confused
kokopops
Rep:
?
juwelly...i really dont understand...
tell me
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
juwelly...i really dont understand...
tell me
Just meant I'm still a good old virgin.
kokopops
Rep:
?
Just meant I'm still a good old virgin.
ooooooooooo.....cool...
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
ooooooooooo.....cool...
Of course it's more through the choice of others than through my own
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would wish to stay young and beautiful for the end of my days!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'd wish for a endless of secret tax free legal wealth.
So then I would never really have to worry again. Money wise and if I were worried at least I could go shopping.

That or to have Sabrina's powers without the hassle.
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Id wish for stupid horrible nasty diseases to all be cured or made 2 go away. Then my mum be better again

kita xx
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Id wish for stupid horrible nasty diseases to all be cured or made 2 go away. Then my mum be better again

kita xx
Maybe you should jsut wish for your mum to be better because then we'd be totally overpopulated
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)

kita xx
oh yeah!

My mum almost died two years ago becuase of a misdiagnosis though.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Maybe you should jsut wish for your mum to be better because then we'd be totally overpopulated
ok il wish for that then....but then everyone elses mum or dad or whoever be all ill and nasty.
there shudnt be horrible things like cancer. If god exists, why doesnt he just naturally let people die, rather than iontroduce stupid cancerous things etc. putting people through pain. Anyway, thats another topic
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
ok il wish for that then....but then everyone elses mum or dad or whoever be all ill and nasty.
there shudnt be horrible things like cancer. If god exists, why doesnt he just naturally let people die, rather than iontroduce stupid cancerous things etc. putting people through pain. Anyway, thats another topic
Hey Kita sweetheart I feel your pain, my mum had cancer when i was 12.
She got better but it totally affected her. *hugs*
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
oh yeah!

My mum almost died two years ago becuase of a misdiagnosis though.
Really? :eek:
My mum has serious asthma, and she nearly died at christmas because of it. She cant even walk up the stiars without being totallt out of breath.
I was spose 2 be running the marathon on the 18th april for national asthma campaign but i got an injury and couldnt run so im doing it next year instead
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey Kita sweetheart I feel your pain, my mum had cancer when i was 12.
She got better but it totally affected her. *hugs*
Aww really? *hugs to you too*
my mum got asthma, read my last post i explained. but my grandma died on christmas eve in 2000 cos of cancer. We brought her back to our house and looked after her, so i saw it attack her all the way 2 the end. Thats why i got quite alot against people smoking. xxx
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Really? :eek:
My mum has serious asthma, and she nearly died at christmas because of it. She cant even walk up the stiars without being totallt out of breath.
I was spose 2 be running the marathon on the 18th april for national asthma campaign but i got an injury and couldnt run so im doing it next year instead
Yeah, had something really wrong with her pancreas and they took out her gall bladder, talk about What the!. Only was it when a visiting Doctor form Perth came and said "hang on a minute.."
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Yeah, had something really wrong with her pancreas and they took out her gall bladder, talk about What the!. Only was it when a visiting Doctor form Perth came and said "hang on a minute.."
Oh my god!!! Really?! that is..urgh. dont get me started lol
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My mum smokes and so do I, I know it's bad but she's so far gone and I'm so stressed...etc etc etc
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My mum smokes and so do I, I know it's bad but she's so far gone and I'm so stressed...etc etc etc
may i suggest Yoga!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Id never smoke now, seeing it happen right in front of me. I made my boyfriend give up smoking. it is so so so horrible that cancer....il never ever forget any of it.

sorry if it scares you, but it needs 2 be said really. the end is not nice at all - she cudnt even speak.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.13%
Take exams next summer (40)
14.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.09%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
8.86%
I'm not applying to university (14)
5.17%

Watched Threads