Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Huh? You're a blue face with an odd "question-mark" hairdo?
    :eek: sexy

ReputationRep:
    Huh? You're a blue face with an odd "question-mark" hairdo?
    i meant...im confused

ReputationRep:
    juwelly...i really dont understand...
    tell me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    juwelly...i really dont understand...
    tell me
    Just meant I'm still a good old virgin.

ReputationRep:
    Just meant I'm still a good old virgin.
    ooooooooooo.....cool...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    ooooooooooo.....cool...
    Of course it's more through the choice of others than through my own

ReputationRep:
    I would wish to stay young and beautiful for the end of my days!

ReputationRep:
    I'd wish for a endless of secret tax free legal wealth.
    So then I would never really have to worry again. Money wise and if I were worried at least I could go shopping.

That or to have Sabrina's powers without the hassle.

ReputationRep:
    Id wish for stupid horrible nasty diseases to all be cured or made 2 go away. Then my mum be better again

kita xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Id wish for stupid horrible nasty diseases to all be cured or made 2 go away. Then my mum be better again

kita xx
    Maybe you should jsut wish for your mum to be better because then we'd be totally overpopulated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

kita xx
    oh yeah!

My mum almost died two years ago becuase of a misdiagnosis though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Maybe you should jsut wish for your mum to be better because then we'd be totally overpopulated
    ok il wish for that then....but then everyone elses mum or dad or whoever be all ill and nasty.
    there shudnt be horrible things like cancer. If god exists, why doesnt he just naturally let people die, rather than iontroduce stupid cancerous things etc. putting people through pain. Anyway, thats another topic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    ok il wish for that then....but then everyone elses mum or dad or whoever be all ill and nasty.
    there shudnt be horrible things like cancer. If god exists, why doesnt he just naturally let people die, rather than iontroduce stupid cancerous things etc. putting people through pain. Anyway, thats another topic
    Hey Kita sweetheart I feel your pain, my mum had cancer when i was 12.
    She got better but it totally affected her. *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    oh yeah!

My mum almost died two years ago becuase of a misdiagnosis though.
    Really? :eek:
    My mum has serious asthma, and she nearly died at christmas because of it. She cant even walk up the stiars without being totallt out of breath.
    I was spose 2 be running the marathon on the 18th april for national asthma campaign but i got an injury and couldnt run so im doing it next year instead

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kita sweetheart I feel your pain, my mum had cancer when i was 12.
    She got better but it totally affected her. *hugs*
    Aww really? *hugs to you too*
    my mum got asthma, read my last post i explained. but my grandma died on christmas eve in 2000 cos of cancer. We brought her back to our house and looked after her, so i saw it attack her all the way 2 the end. Thats why i got quite alot against people smoking. xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Really? :eek:
    My mum has serious asthma, and she nearly died at christmas because of it. She cant even walk up the stiars without being totallt out of breath.
    I was spose 2 be running the marathon on the 18th april for national asthma campaign but i got an injury and couldnt run so im doing it next year instead
    Yeah, had something really wrong with her pancreas and they took out her gall bladder, talk about What the!. Only was it when a visiting Doctor form Perth came and said "hang on a minute.."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Yeah, had something really wrong with her pancreas and they took out her gall bladder, talk about What the!. Only was it when a visiting Doctor form Perth came and said "hang on a minute.."
    Oh my god!!! Really?! that is..urgh. dont get me started lol

ReputationRep:
    My mum smokes and so do I, I know it's bad but she's so far gone and I'm so stressed...etc etc etc

ReputationRep:
    My mum smokes and so do I, I know it's bad but she's so far gone and I'm so stressed...etc etc etc
    may i suggest Yoga!

ReputationRep:
    Id never smoke now, seeing it happen right in front of me. I made my boyfriend give up smoking. it is so so so horrible that cancer....il never ever forget any of it.

sorry if it scares you, but it needs 2 be said really. the end is not nice at all - she cudnt even speak.

Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.