Overall Best Uni for Product Desigin? :D

Watch
imdumbuneedhelp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi Guys,

I am applying to uni this year to study product design. i have done all the reseach i can and now i want to finalise my five choices.
I am one of those people who work hard and play harder! :P so nightlife is very important to me
So out of the following universities which would be the best to go to both for my course and the overall university life and experience?

Bournmouth
Sussex
Aston University
Nottigham Trent
Northumbria
Liverpool John Moore's

Thanks!!
a9493r
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Bournemouth is best for the course and the life I guess...although Aston uni has good events as well I think...
GemmaJewell2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello there,

I am currently a first year student at Bournemouth University and I have to say the nightlife here is great fun!
It has plenty of clubs on offer; just to name a few there is: Halo, Cameo, Vinyl (Which is retro songs), Sakura, O2 Academy, Walkabout, Lost Gardens, Aruba, Bar[Me], Yates and of course The Fire station, which is Bournemouth Universities own nightclub.
There is also plenty of pubs and bars to pre-drink at, giving you lots of options on a night out!

What is also great about the night life at Bournemouth University is that most of the accommodation is based in town. This means your only a few minutes walk away from the clubs and there is no need for taxis!
This also means you can meet up with friends and go to each others flats beforehand which can be great fun.

I study BA Television Production, so I can't give you much information about the course that you want to do.
However, I am more than welcome to answer anymore questions you may have on Bournemouth University.

Gemma
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Obviously, we have to be slightly bias and tell you we are the best university for product design.

However rather than give you the general sales spiel we would be happy to have a chat with you if you had any specific questions about Aston or Birmingham as a city in general.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (676)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads