The Student Room Group

Israelis torturing non-Jewish children 2014 Documentary Film

Viewers discretion advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqL048x4msM&sns=em

Absolutely horrible practices exercised by the Israeli Army.

I hope this gets global media attention and the leader we elect will promise to exercise their power to abolish this horrible system.

And there is this lady in the video who has basically said Palestinian children have no future in this place as this is a place for the Jewish given by "god"

Scroll to see replies

Obvious fake.
Reply 2
Seems legit.
Both sides are vile, we already know that. We don't need yet another (probably fake) 'documentary' to let us know.
Original post by Chlorophile
Both sides are vile, we already know that. We don't need yet another (probably fake) 'documentary' to let us know.

Bloody hell!

Why don't you first watch the video before blatanly commenting on the authenticity of the video?!

The level of mediocrity in this damn forum!!!
Stone throwing youths get a belting?

I won't be loosing any sleep.
Is this anything new?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
Bloody hell!

Why don't you first watch the video before blatanly commenting on the authenticity of the video?!

The level of mediocrity in this damn forum!!!

Even if it's true, what point are you trying to make? Israelis are treating arabs like crap? Of course they are. Most of the people on the other side would love to do the same thing. It's horrible and it's not right, but that's what you get when you have a war between two equally stubborn sides, neither willing to make a compromise.
Even if it's true, what point are you trying to make? Israelis are treating arabs like crap? Of course they are. Most of the people on the other side would love to do the same thing. It's horrible and it's not right, but that's what you get when you have a war between two equally stubborn sides, neither willing to make a compromise.

My point is what the video is portraying. Israeli army is fighting "terrorism" by terrorizing children on incredulous claims and allegations.

If you are not going to chip in with something helpful or respectful best ignore the thread and go about your day. And stop making claims without backing it up. It better to say nothing than make baseless claims.

Do you even know what is UN's stance on the Israeli settlements in West Bank? I'm done with you.
Original post by ShotsFired-9941
My point is what the video is portraying. Israeli army is fighting "terrorism" by terrorizing children on incredulous claims and allegations.

If you are not going to chip in with something helpful or respectful best ignore the thread and go about your day. And stop making claims without backing it up. It better to say nothing than make baseless claims.

Do you even know what is UN's stance on the Israeli settlements in West Bank? I'm done with you.

Oh, and firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel and using their own people as a meat shield whilst getting as much sympathy as possible from left-wing anti-Israel supporters is totally fine too? I'm not supporting either side. I'm simply saying that this isn't anything new.
Reply 10
Nothing new.

Quite suprised by this. I thought you were very ideological.
Original post by DErasmus
Quite suprised by this. I thought you were very ideological.

I don't understand the hypocrisy?
I don't understand the hypocrisy?

??? I don't even have views on this site, I act as a buffer.
??? I don't even have views on this site, I act as a buffer.

So why are you saying you thought I was ideological? I don't understand why what I said implies I'm not.
So why are you saying you thought I was ideological? I don't understand why what I said implies I'm not.

Here you appear to take a more balanced approach, whereas on previous threads (maybe it's not you?) you have been clearly anti-Israel if not pro-Palestine. I quoted the wrong one by the way, it's the one below lol.
Here you appear to take a more balanced approach, whereas on previous threads (maybe it's not you?) you have been clearly anti-Israel if not pro-Palestine.

I've never been pro-Palestine, I'm anti both sides. The whole situation in the Middle East is monumentally screwed up, the only people I have sympathy for are the people on both sides who just want peace and compromise.
Reply 17
i guess if one day muslims made their own state in england which made up 90% of england's land and english people all lived on the coasts of essex in the same conditions as the palestinains...

then it would be pretty sad for those english people who just wanted peace and compromise who couldn't live in peace because of those evil english people living in their tiny strip of stone age land on the english coast who wouldn't compromise for peace.

could you blame people in other parts of the world for not losing sleep over those damned, savage little english kids who throw stones being killed and shot by the proud, advanced, civilized muslim soldiers of the islamic state of england?

or could you blame the english people who wanted to drive every single muslim from the lands of england and would do anything from using children as human shields to wanting to use nuclear weapons for total genocide to stop the ethnic cleansing of their own people?
(edited 9 years ago)
More like hundreds of thousands of Jews died, not millions. There was a bigger Holocaust of everyone in WW2. I prefer to call it the European Holocaust rather than Jewish Holocaust because of that. Things you have to ask yourself is why were the Jews persecuted? That's something you're not allowed to know or talk about because there's this completely one sided narrative of what happened. You have to look at what Holocaust even means, and how Jews being persecuted benefited them. Firstly forces Jews to Palestine and gave them a reason for Israel to exist. It also allowed them to claim eternal victimhood, and use anti-Semitism combined with the Holocaust to silence those who speak out against what their own crimes, past and present.Watch David Cole's Auschwitz documentary completely debunks the Holocaust.
This is what happens when police don't have any oversight. Police is often brutal even to its own citizens, let alone if the victims are kids from another country aka Palestine. I'm sure the Israeli government doesn't lose too much sleep over this unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending