The Student Room Group

Primary Education with QTS Interview Tips and Tricks or just general advice

So hi, I have sent off my UCAS (woop) and have recieved some interviews for Wolverhampton, Derby and Chester (double woop)! I'm just wondering what tips, if any, you have to ensure it all goes well and whether you too, have got interviews at any of those places! Would be nice to see some fellow 'Student Room' users!
Reply 1
Hi, I've had one interview for Liverpool John Moores already, and I've got my others interviews in the next few weeks for Edge Hill, Chester, MMU, and Leeds Trinity :smile:
The LJMU interview wasn't too bad, haven't heard a reply yet though! When is your Chester interview? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by elishap96
Hi, I've had one interview for Liverpool John Moores already, and I've got my others interviews in the next few weeks for Edge Hill, Chester, MMU, and Leeds Trinity :smile:
The LJMU interview wasn't too bad, haven't heard a reply yet though! When is your Chester interview? :smile:

Ooh good luck with all your interviews! My Chester interview is on the 17th December :smile:! When's yours?
Reply 3
I've got Chester on the 3rd December! Good luck with yours too! I'm sure everything will be fine once the interviews are over and done with!
Reply 4
Original post by EllieRSmith
Ooh good luck with all your interviews! My Chester interview is on the 17th December :smile:! When's yours?

Have you been to your Edge Hill interview yet? I'm panicking about the subject task tests:confused:
Reply 5
Hi all,

I'm an NQT who just qualified from a BE.d in Primary Ed this year. During my training I noticed there wasn't many good websites for trainee primary school teachers (apart from TES/resource sites).

I'm putting together a professional site to help trainee's and would love to know what kind of things you'd like to see on there. E.g. advice on observations, getting into Uni, personal statements, lesson plan ideas, display photos, downloads.

Any feedback would be appreciated and I'll make sure to come back and provide a link to the website when its ready :smile:

Steph

Please quote me so I can see your reply!!!
Reply 6
Original post by Stephss
Hi all,

I'm an NQT who just qualified from a BE.d in Primary Ed this year. During my training I noticed there wasn't many good websites for trainee primary school teachers (apart from TES/resource sites).

I'm putting together a professional site to help trainee's and would love to know what kind of things you'd like to see on there. E.g. advice on observations, getting into Uni, personal statements, lesson plan ideas, display photos, downloads.

Any feedback would be appreciated and I'll make sure to come back and provide a link to the website when its ready :smile:

Steph

Please quote me so I can see your reply!!!

That sounds like a fab idea! Something I'm thinking of doing, but more of a blog to follow me through University. All the ideas you already have sound brilliant, and really useful! Any advice, is good advice especially with teaching!

Good Luck with the website, and definitely let me know when you've made it and it's all up and published! I'd love to have a look.

Ellie

Quick Reply

Latest