Want more information about this university?
Nehalkamdar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi
I am a mature student, coming to Plymouth to do my Masters in Pediatric Nutrition. I am looking for accomodation for the month of January and February!
JessicaLucy09
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have a look at this website! http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/Plymouth.asp
Nehalkamdar
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thanks
Jessica
mcgreevy1993
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Nehalkamdar)
Hi
I am a mature student, coming to Plymouth to do my Masters in Pediatric Nutrition. I am looking for accomodation for the month of January and February!
Room in 10 bed house, 87 pound a week?
Familyhouse
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We have a self-contained flat in our home details are on Spareroom.com £450pcm
Emmajc1993
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi

I read your advert and can see that you need a room in Plymouth.
I am currently living in Plymouth in a shared house but am planning on moving back home.

I currently share with 3 other people, 1 female and 2 males, all of which are working or in their final year or studies so is a lovely quiet house.

The bedroom is a large double in the ground floor with a bathroom next door. Although this bathroom is for everyone, I tend to be the only one who uses it!

The room is £308 a month with everything included but is a student let so the occupier must be in full time education.

The house it about a 15 minute walk from town down a straight road with regular buses right outside the house. It also benefits from on road parking which doesn't require a permit, unusual for a city!!

Feel free to email me for any other questions.

Thanks
Emma
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed