Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Now that's summer's almost here I thought I'd ask you all what's your fav icecream is? Mine's mint Cornetto-loveee the stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    Now that's summer's almost here I thought I'd ask you all what's your fav icecream is? Mine's mint Cornetto-loveee the stuff!!
    there is definitely way too much to choose from!!

baileys hagen daaz
    galaxy ice cream bars
    calippo (i know it's not strictly ice cream but it's best suited to a hot sumemr day/night/mornign)

ReputationRep:
    ooooo mint cornettos are lush!!
    But my favourite ice cream/lolly has got to be..........FABS!!!!!! eat 8 packs of fabs regularly lol yum

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooo and nobbly bobbly's are delicious and always intriguing-sometimes there's a chocolate centre and sometimes there isn't..........curioser and curioser

ReputationRep:
    lol the old ice creams are always the best-remeber thise screwball thingys with bubble gum at the bottom??? yummy!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I love the white and middle bit of the Fab but not keen on the flavoured ice at the bottom. I also love White Magnums. Infact I'm going to the shop now to buy one

ReputationRep:
    strawberry sorbet is the bestest

ReputationRep:
    telling you, fabs are the best frube-ing ice cream imho!!!!!!! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Most people I know have an addiction to Twister-can't say I feel the same!

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmmmmmmm twister! and mini-milk lollies, and hagn dazs strawberry cheescake yummy!!!!

ReputationRep:
    mint cornetto's good but feast is betta
    an my current favrite is d maltesers ice cream
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)
    mmmmmmmmmmm twister! and mini-milk lollies, and hagn dazs strawberry cheescake yummy!!!!
    i compltely overlooked minimilsk!!

ReputationRep:
    Mini milks mmm and only 20p!! ...At least that's how much they were last summer

ReputationRep:
    Ben and Jerrys Phish Food is my fave, but they make other great flavours
    2nd is Haagen Daz Cookie Dough, then After Eight and Rolo

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of Ben&Jerry's always feel really sick afterwards. Might have something to do with me eating it in tubfuls (sp?) though...

ReputationRep:
    I got an ice cream maker for christmas ages ago, and have never used it, but I bought it back to uni with me this term so that when it warms up we can make nice fresh ice cream! We're gonna do Baileys ice cream hehe!

ReputationRep:
    peanut butter cup, and kind of creamies, cookie dough are all very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I got an ice cream maker for christmas ages ago, and have never used it, but I bought it back to uni with me this term so that when it warms up we can make nice fresh ice cream! We're gonna do Baileys ice cream hehe!
    I loveee Baileys, save some for me!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe well we need to buy some Bailey's first! and wait til the weather gets a bit warmer before we try it! (It also might help to read the instructions for the ice cream maker!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    Mint feast is soooo lush!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.