Want more information about this university?
jayjas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
and thats read off the liscense agreement!
Chewy
Badges: 1
Report 13 years ago
Argh Natwest has just pissed me off... I can't find no sodding Building Society Roll Number anywhere at all... Their maestro cards suck.
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i ended up going with natwest. i applie online about 2 days ago. got an acceptance letter today.signed it, sent it back with my ucas letter and driving liscense n stuff. n now just waiting for my account stuff 2 arrive.

anth-- ya know im sure you cant open a student account untill your place is confirmed.
Chewy
Report 13 years ago
you can and you cant... I have a conditional but i just took a letter from Huds saying they have accepted my offer and that was good enough lol.

I prefer Visa Debit cards than Maestro, wish Natwest used them.
Anth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That was a guess and a half - back around an hour after I said I would be

Mike - they are slightly hectic there lately so they are saying I need an appointment (mams mate should know - she does all the studenty stuff there) and I am back there at 3:30 on Thursday.

Jason - I have an unconditional offer from Teesside, so I am definately going to Uni
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
am i the only person with an uncon! so i might be the only person going! your results day sure as hell better hurry up! are you all fairly confident you will get what you need?
the chances are theyl probs take you anyway!
you dont wanna go 2 teeside man! 2 close to home! and i hear bad things about that place!
Anth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jason)
you dont wanna go 2 teeside man! 2 close to home! and i hear bad things about that place!
I know! I wanted to use one of my unconditional offers I got but I know sod all about Wolverhampton and their forum here was empty.

(Original post by Jason)
you all fairly confident you will get what you need?
EE at AS in Physics and History, when my Physics courseworks were graded at B,C and C? Fairly confident
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
www.tokyohuddersfield.com

awesome!!!
Anth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dunno if you have seen this yet Jason, but here is a thread about what to do with your car when you go to Uni.

Looks like people saying to SORN it off the road until you get back.
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but huddersfield is defiantly your 1st choices yea?
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
cheers anth. but already decided am selling mine! its gonna break my heart that!
Anth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jayjas)
but huddersfield is defiantly your 1st choices yea?
Definately!

From the second I saw the place it felt like the right place for me so it was just a matter of saying "Aye" on UCAS
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
aye lol! we are gonna annoy people with our vocab at uni. southerners arnt going to be able to understand us. more so u cos im sure your twang is quite strong. where as i just have bits n bobs!
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the place felt right for me aswell. when i went for uni open days and that a couple of years ago. i visited it then n thats what i would of chose if i had gone ahead with it! and when i went again this yr it was so different and yet even more better. i couldnt believe it. I wanted to come here that much that huddersfield was the only institution on my ucas application this year lol
Vixen6
Report 13 years ago
Hi people
Just thought u all might like to know its red hot and sunny in Hudd today yay
This thread has got me so hyper about moving that me and my best mate whos moving to Storthes too just went and blew all our wages on duvets, pans, spoons etc Think my work discount card has well and truly died now hehe.
Kobrakai - yay someone else whos doin media I love the building its what persuaded me to go to Hudd!!! And think it was u who said they wer goin to Salou - I just got back it was great! U have to go to Port Aventura theme park!
And I cannot wait to c AAR! Jealous of whoever is off to go c Lostprophets too saw them 2 yrs ago and they r best band Iv seen live!!!

Vixy x
Chewy
Report 13 years ago
Grrr rub it in Vixy,

Vixy you not gone for the premium pack? cuz a lot of that comes with it for free?
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
good afternoon vixy

u sound really jolly! or are you always that hyper? lol
Chewy
Report 13 years ago
an' yeah afternoon. ;dry;
jayjas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just had a thought ( ouch!! )

i wonder if theres anyway we can get in touch with the thread starter! let them know there thread is still goin since may 2004! lol! over 2 years! crazy!
Vixen6
Report 13 years ago
Haha Im always this hyper unfortunately:P U should all start hoping u dont end up living anywher near me hehe.
And I decided to go for single normal in end Told u I was indecisive lol.
How is everyone today?
Vixy x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (69)
53.08%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.77%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.38%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads