Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and thats read off the liscense agreement!

ReputationRep:
    Argh Natwest has just pissed me off... I can't find no sodding Building Society Roll Number anywhere at all... Their maestro cards suck.

ReputationRep:
    i ended up going with natwest. i applie online about 2 days ago. got an acceptance letter today.signed it, sent it back with my ucas letter and driving liscense n stuff. n now just waiting for my account stuff 2 arrive.

anth-- ya know im sure you cant open a student account untill your place is confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    you can and you cant... I have a conditional but i just took a letter from Huds saying they have accepted my offer and that was good enough lol.

I prefer Visa Debit cards than Maestro, wish Natwest used them.

ReputationRep:
    That was a guess and a half - back around an hour after I said I would be

Mike - they are slightly hectic there lately so they are saying I need an appointment (mams mate should know - she does all the studenty stuff there) and I am back there at 3:30 on Thursday.

Jason - I have an unconditional offer from Teesside, so I am definately going to Uni

ReputationRep:
    am i the only person with an uncon! so i might be the only person going! your results day sure as hell better hurry up! are you all fairly confident you will get what you need?
    the chances are theyl probs take you anyway!
    you dont wanna go 2 teeside man! 2 close to home! and i hear bad things about that place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jason)
    you dont wanna go 2 teeside man! 2 close to home! and i hear bad things about that place!
    I know! I wanted to use one of my unconditional offers I got but I know sod all about Wolverhampton and their forum here was empty.

(Original post by Jason)
    you all fairly confident you will get what you need?
    EE at AS in Physics and History, when my Physics courseworks were graded at B,C and C? Fairly confident

ReputationRep:
    www.tokyohuddersfield.com

awesome!!!

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if you have seen this yet Jason, but here is a thread about what to do with your car when you go to Uni.

Looks like people saying to SORN it off the road until you get back.

ReputationRep:
    but huddersfield is defiantly your 1st choices yea?

ReputationRep:
    cheers anth. but already decided am selling mine! its gonna break my heart that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayjas)
    but huddersfield is defiantly your 1st choices yea?
    Definately!

From the second I saw the place it felt like the right place for me so it was just a matter of saying "Aye" on UCAS

ReputationRep:
    aye lol! we are gonna annoy people with our vocab at uni. southerners arnt going to be able to understand us. more so u cos im sure your twang is quite strong. where as i just have bits n bobs!

ReputationRep:
    the place felt right for me aswell. when i went for uni open days and that a couple of years ago. i visited it then n thats what i would of chose if i had gone ahead with it! and when i went again this yr it was so different and yet even more better. i couldnt believe it. I wanted to come here that much that huddersfield was the only institution on my ucas application this year lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi people
    Just thought u all might like to know its red hot and sunny in Hudd today yay
    This thread has got me so hyper about moving that me and my best mate whos moving to Storthes too just went and blew all our wages on duvets, pans, spoons etc Think my work discount card has well and truly died now hehe.
    Kobrakai - yay someone else whos doin media I love the building its what persuaded me to go to Hudd!!! And think it was u who said they wer goin to Salou - I just got back it was great! U have to go to Port Aventura theme park!
    And I cannot wait to c AAR! Jealous of whoever is off to go c Lostprophets too saw them 2 yrs ago and they r best band Iv seen live!!!

Vixy x

ReputationRep:
    Grrr rub it in Vixy,

Vixy you not gone for the premium pack? cuz a lot of that comes with it for free?

ReputationRep:
    good afternoon vixy

u sound really jolly! or are you always that hyper? lol

ReputationRep:
    an' yeah afternoon. ;dry;

ReputationRep:
    just had a thought ( ouch!! )

i wonder if theres anyway we can get in touch with the thread starter! let them know there thread is still goin since may 2004! lol! over 2 years! crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Haha Im always this hyper unfortunately:P U should all start hoping u dont end up living anywher near me hehe.
    And I decided to go for single normal in end Told u I was indecisive lol.
    How is everyone today?
    Vixy x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 15, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.