Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tired (Didnt get much sleep at all last night ). Bored as usual naff all to do.

How about urself?

Jay, has the thread starter not got any contact details?

ReputationRep:
    Woa wonder if freshers will read our posts in 2 years time hehe
    Im great just sunbathing Cant believe how warm it is!
    Going to Hudd tonight for a free gig AND free drinks so if u think Im hyper/ jolly now this is nothing compared to how I will be in few hours
    See u found the Tokyo website Jayjas
    Vixy x

ReputationRep:
    Alreet Vixy

I be sick of the heat today! If it gets hotter then I wont be happy at all!

Jay - maybe the thread starter has allowed members to email them through their profile? Have a look there and see

ReputationRep:
    it says email whoever. but then it comes up with " this person does not wish to be emailed". and his last activity was around that time aswell. so something tells me he doesnt use the page no more.

vixy-- im fine thankyou. bit bored. might go out tonight.

ReputationRep:
    anth-- you fancy talltrees???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay)
    it says email whoever. but then it comes up with " this person does not wish to be emailed". and his last activity was around that time aswell. so something tells me he doesnt use the page no more.
    Thats sod's law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayjas)
    anth-- you fancy talltrees???
    Yarm? Bit far from me!

ReputationRep:
    lol vixy you not one of those girls who gets wrecked on panda pops are ya?

and yeah ts2master has contact details, I tried sending a message to his msn but he needs your address on his allow list.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Anth
    So Im not the only one dying of boredom right now either:P
    Vixy x

ReputationRep:
    Chewy - no comment lol
    (Im a total lightweight and people think Iv been drinking when I havent lol)
    Vixy x

ReputationRep:
    panda pops lol! i wish you could get drunk on them. strawberry jelly and ice creams ones! mmmmm!

ReputationRep:
    vixy-- ermmm have you been drinking now!?

ReputationRep:
    Vixy - Nope, your not the only one.

Starting the wiki plan on paper now

ReputationRep:
    Haha I wish I had been! Nope Im just a v happy and v random person all the time hehe.
    Vixy x

ReputationRep:
    jayjas what the hell? you just got two warnings?

Looks like ill be the designated driver for anything ;dry; I don't drink a lot. If I do, I will only drink San Miguel ^o)

ReputationRep:
    cant belive i had a message in my private msg's inbox saying " jayjas youve been warned" (u coudlnt hear but i imagined it sounded like that guy off mortal combat " FINISH HIM " )

because i put a topic about computer dateabasing in the technology forum!. yea.... and............

****!

ReputationRep:
    That aint good Jay. Gotta keep the mods happy if we want our forum

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be getting a free airshow at the moment, tons of jets and other aircraft flying over. Likely heading to Wittering/Duxford for Airshows.

Problem with places like TSR is there are corrupt Mods. People who say one thing yet another bunch of say something completely different. (Reminds me of the police)

ReputationRep:
    Tut tut Jayjas another warning for u then:P hehe
    Vixy x

ReputationRep:
    and then they broadcast it on my profile in red writing to make me look an arse!! they mayaswell put my age up there aswell lol.

mike-- yes, sam miguel is an awesome drink. but if some one asks u if your drinking SM, u say no, im drinking a 40!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 15, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.