sophiejameson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have interest in a wide range of subject area's so i'm finding it hard to tie down to one initial idea, i'm interested in philosophy, ethics and law mainly.
i thought about something relating to criticising deontological ethics (that every decision should be objective and absolute)
'is capital punishment the ultimate crime'
'can war ever be justified'
i'd appreciate other ideas and if anyone has any criminal law cases that are significant towards ethics or human rights i'd be interested to look into it!
thanks!!
00ssummerton
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi there!

I did an extended project last year on Anorexia and the Media. I think it's very important to do a project on something that really interests you and that you are passionate about- it means you can write more!

If you are interested in criminal justice- there are loads of issues with policing and dismissal of cases? What about the death penalty? That could be interesting in discussing humans rights to life? Or the judicial system bias in certain cases (consider gender, class, race, religion?)

I hope this was helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (2)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
9.09%
I need help with my personal statement (15)
45.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (7)
21.21%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
3.03%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads