Revising for A-Levels

Watch this thread
Daisymaay
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
What are some good techiniques for revising psychology, sociology, food technonolgy and english literature thanks!!!
Claros
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Daisymaay)
What are some good techiniques for revising psychology, sociology, food technonolgy and english literature thanks!!!
For psychology it would be helpful to know what exam board you're on in case I can give more specific advice (I'm OCR) however here are some general tips:
  • Make revision cards on any specific facts that you need to know about any studies or theories, then get a friend to test your knowledge and see if you remember what you've written.
  • Do consolidation often but in small bursts, you're more likely to remember smaller bits of information.
  • My psychology teacher recommended that we use three different techniques for each topic. For example, you could write down notes on them, make a powerpoint and maybe verbally explain a topic to a friend. This ensures that you know the topic well.

Hope this helps.
Daisymaay
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thanks! This really helped me I'm the AQA A specification. X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (80)
66.67%
In the post (5)
4.17%
Text (16)
13.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (19)
15.83%

Watched Threads