The Student Room Group

When is the student finance application deadline for 2015/16?

I am going to start University in the autumn of 2015, and I'm starting to get prepared with all the paperwork. When is the deadline for student finance applications for people that want a loan in the period 2015/16?

I have created an account on the gov.uk website, but on their page I only see 2014/15 applications. How do I get this done?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by VannR
I am going to start University in the autumn of 2015, and I'm starting to get prepared with all the paperwork. When is the deadline for student finance applications for people that want a loan in the period 2015/16?

I have created an account on the gov.uk website, but on their page I only see 2014/15 applications. How do I get this done?

Thanks in advance.

You can't start a 15/16 application until Feb/March. The deadline is officially the end of May but you can still do it afterwards, it just means you're not guaranteed the money by the time you start.
Reply 2
Original post by Kool_Panda
You can't start a 15/16 application until Feb/March. The deadline is officially the end of May but you can still do it afterwards, it just means you're not guaranteed the money by the time you start.

Thanks!
Reply 3
So can u register with saas just now but will have to wait to apply in April 2015 for funding to start in September 2015.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure about SAAS, sorry.

The poster is right about the deadlines. You can apply for student finance up to 9 months after your course starts. The deadline of May 31st is to ensure you get your funding on time.
Hi , I have to apply to SAAS to get my fees paid.
I am a EU student. The deadline is the 31st march but I really can't understand how to complete the application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending