What are your opinions of Canterbury Christ Church and Worcester University?

Watch
Goofy_Toothed
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am interested in studying at Canterbury Christ Church or Worcester University but am a little put off by their position on the league table, has anyone gone to one of these universities? What are you're thoughts? Any shared opinions would be very helpful
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hiya! You may be best off posting in the sub-forums for those universities. That way you can chat with other applicants, and there will be current students around who can share their experiences with you. You can find the forums here:

Canterbury Christ Church

Worcester

Good luck!
stee-preater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Goofy_Toothed)
I am interested in studying at Canterbury Christ Church or Worcester University but am a little put off by their position on the league table, has anyone gone to one of these universities? What are you're thoughts? Any shared opinions would be very helpful
Worcesters really nice, went on an open day and it was cool but accomdation sucks
username3634736
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi

I study at Canterbury and I love it, it’s a very friendly university and a lot smaller than others, I wouldn’t take any notice in league tables at the end of the day it’s what you achieve from your degree not a majority

Hope this helps and best wishes for September 😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads