The Student Room Group

Maths

We are doing maths and further maths on AQA, and none of the teachers telling us what we need to cover? Could anyone that does AQA maths gcse and further maths give me informations on topics we need to know, thanks
Original post by n_hundred
We are doing maths and further maths on AQA, and none of the teachers telling us what we need to cover? Could anyone that does AQA maths gcse and further maths give me informations on topics we need to know, thanks

You can find the full course specifications on the exam board websites.
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
You can find the full course specifications on the exam board websites.

I looked at the specification but it was too confusing, but I'll have a look again
Original post by n_hundred

Hi! Unfortunately, I am doing EdExcel Maths, however I am doing AQA Further Maths as an extra GCSE. A great website with a lot of help would be mrbartonmaths.com. Just simply search mr barton maths and there you go. It gives you 7 further maths papers, where as the aqa website only gives you 3/4, so you have plenty of practise. I think it also gives you written solutions and gives you video solutions on how to get any answer right that you originally got wrong.

This website also does many other exam boards for normal GCSE Maths, including AQA, along with the same facilities of more test papers and video/written solution.

Mr Barton also has a blog and a twitter account that you can follow and ask for any help.
Hope this helps!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest