The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

What does 'Entry Point' mean?

Hello guys,

Recently I got an email saying something had changed on my UCAS application (thought it was an offer), the only thing that had changed was my "Entry Point", which had changed from 0 to 1.

What on earth does this mean?

Thanks
Original post by Yago
Hello guys,

Recently I got an email saying something had changed on my UCAS application (thought it was an offer), the only thing that had changed was my "Entry Point", which had changed from 0 to 1.

Thanks

I think this means First Year.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by stewarte
I think this means First Year.

Thats what I thought, but UCL (where I have an offer from) says 0 at the Entry Point.. Just worried something has gone wrong. Thanks for the rapid response though.
Original post by Yago
Thats what I thought, but UCL (where I have an offer from) says 0 at the Entry Point.. Just worried something has gone wrong. Thanks for the rapid response though.

I wouldn't say it's anything to worry about :smile: You're still applying for your first year anyway.
Original post by Yago
Hello guys,

Thanks

Hi Yago,

I'm Carly, a second year student at Bath. Don't worry about this change to your application! This may have been due to your entry point choice changing to the default of 0 at some point and this is just the university altering it back to 1 (meaning you will start the course in the first year). You don't need to worry and as long as you intend to enter into the first year of your course when you arrive, this change is correct.

If you have any other questions about applying to Bath feel free to quote me.
Carly

Quick Reply

Latest