Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    at the moment i'm too swamped by GNVQ IT work to start revising, anyone else having/had similar problems and didn't start revising until really soon before exams?

at the moment i've got about 2 weeks to my first exam (german listening) and about a month until my real exams start

i'm kinda paranoid that i'm gonna fail and i wanna know if anyone else has done very little to no revision at this time

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people out there who are in your position. But whether it matters if you've done any revision really depends on the person, some people do none and get good grades, and some people have to really revise hard for those grades.

I think I started about 2 weeks before my exams; since there was study leave, I had pretty much the whole day to revise. I'm sure 1 month is plenty of time, just start going through subjects you find hard first, and you can always ask your teachers for help. And remember, coursework counts towards the grade too.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody I know has started to revise, or at least they won't admit to it. Don't stress too much about that. So far I've done a little bio but that's it, and as has been said, there is all of exam leave.

ReputationRep:
    i'm so pissed of with amount of it which needs to be done, i'm sure i will be fine and no-one i know admits to revising

stress...building....up :mad:

lol

(Original post by MC REN)
    i'm so pissed of with amount of it which needs to be done, i'm sure i will be fine and no-one i know admits to revising

stress...building....up :mad:

lol
    Completely the same (I don't know how I'm going to pass Geo, Sci and Eng lit. as they're very demanding factually). If anyone has any last minute techniques that when used managed to get by these subjects please share.
    Any advice based on the circumstance is welcome.

ReputationRep:
    I find Double Award AQA Modular Science quite easy, did no revision for a practise paper we did in exam conditions and still got arond 55% without doing any revision at all.

Plus the 30% from previous tests and 20% from coursework help.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.