The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Philosophy 2015 Entry

Anyone else going for philosophy in 2015?
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by bigmac26
Anyone else going for philosophy in 2015?

Hey, I am! Have you had an offer yet?
Reply 3
Original post by hannnah3
Hey, I am! Have you had an offer yet?

yeah, unconditional from birmingham, offers from sheffield, york, manchester and southampton :smile: you?
Reply 4
Well done!! Still haven't heard from Birmingham or manchester yet, but I've had offers from sheffield, york and lancaster :smile: how long did it take for you to hear from Birmingham?
Reply 5
Well done!! Still haven't heard from Birmingham or manchester yet, but I've had offers from sheffield, york and lancaster :smile: how long did it take for you to hear from Birmingham?

well done as well :') about a couple of weeks i think, and i got a letter before it came through online. Would you put them as your firm? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by bigmac26
well done as well :') about a couple of weeks i think, and i got a letter before it came through online. Would you put them as your firm? :smile:

Great :smile: Yes its definitely my favourite! How about you?
Reply 7
Great :smile: Yes its definitely my favourite! How about you?

Yeah I love it :biggrin: Trying to decide between Birmingham and Sheffield, the unconditional offer might swing it though :smile: I need to visit them both again!
Reply 8
Sheffield is really good too!! If i don't get an unconditional, Birmingham would still be my first choice and it would be between sheffield or lancaster for my insurance. But if I did get an unconditional I wouldn't mind what my insurance would be haha :biggrin:
Reply 9
Sheffield is really good too!! If i don't get an unconditional, Birmingham would still be my first choice and it would be between sheffield or lancaster for my insurance. But if I did get an unconditional I wouldn't mind what my insurance would be haha :biggrin:

Haha true :biggrin: Southampton would be my insurance if I went for Sheffield as a firm, their staff were really friendly and I kinda like the fact that us humanities people get our own campus :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending