The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Advertising creative interview

Hey has anyone got interviews for Falmouth on the 5th December, Bucks New Uni on the 10th December or Lincoln on the 14th January for creative advertising?

Also has anybody got any tips/advice for me, would be much appreciated?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Shivani97, we can help you with general tips and pointers! Please click here to view our course interview page, which I am sure you will find very useful.

Good luck with the interview!

We hope to see you in September! :tongue:

Bucks New University
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by Shivani97
Hey has anyone got interviews for Falmouth on the 5th December, Bucks New Uni on the 10th December or Lincoln on the 14th January for creative advertising?

Also has anybody got any tips/advice for me, would be much appreciated?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
i applied for creative advertising at Lincoln, Leeds Collage of art, Falmouth and Plymouth Collage of art. I got interviews for them coming up. Im just wondering how yours went and how you prepared for them and also what sort of questions they asked you?
Reply 3
Original post by a11rhiannon
Hi
i applied for creative advertising at Lincoln, Leeds Collage of art, Falmouth and Plymouth Collage of art. I got interviews for them coming up. Im just wondering how yours went and how you prepared for them and also what sort of questions they asked you?

Hey, mine went really well thanks, I got all conditional offers! I prepared by looking at the the course details on the websites. I also researched recent advertising campaigns to talk about. Some of the questions I got asked were: how I got into advertising and why I have considered studying at that particular uni, how I have overcome problems, what I like to read and watch, and general stuff about my personality. Hope this helps, good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, mine went really well thanks, I got all conditional offers! I prepared by looking at the the course details on the websites. I also researched recent advertising campaigns to talk about. Some of the questions I got asked were: how I got into advertising and why I have considered studying at that particular uni, how I have overcome problems, what I like to read and watch, and general stuff about my personality. Hope this helps, good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yes thankyou that was very helpful. Where is your favourite? Did you have your interview at lincoln today?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by a11rhiannon
Ah yes thankyou that was very helpful. Where is your favourite? Did you have your interview at lincoln today?

My personal favourites are Falmouth and Lincoln. Yeah I had it today, they told me there and then that I have an offer so I didn't have to wait too long to find out. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My personal favourites are Falmouth and Lincoln. Yeah I had it today, they told me there and then that I have an offer so I didn't have to wait too long to find out. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay that's so good well done. I think my favourite is Lincoln aswell. I have an interview with Falmouth but in just feel like it's to far away. We're the interviewers the people who run the corse?
Also did u take a portfolio in?
Reply 8
Yeah I took my portfolio in, I included graphic design, art, photography, and creative writing work. And yes, the people conducting the interview are the tutors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest