The Student Room Group

Project Management in Construction 2015

Ive applied for construction project management, Ive got one offer so far and I am wondering has anyone else got many back and how fast did the uni's get back to you?
Original post by Orlaith McGinley
Ive applied for construction project management, Ive got one offer so far and I am wondering has anyone else got many back and how fast did the uni's get back to you?
I have applied for this course only at UCL and architecture for the rest. What Unis did you look at?
I have two offers now one from Reading and one from Northumbria but Northumbria isnt my preferred choice , I applied for UCL also, Oxford Brookes and Heriot Watt. Have UCL got back to you??
I have two offers now one from Reading and one from Northumbria but Northumbria isnt my preferred choice , I applied for UCL also, Oxford Brookes and Heriot Watt. Have UCL got back to you??
No but they made a mistake at first rejecting me, then I phoned them asking them why they'd do so since I am qualified... long story short.. they took the rejection off my ucas status and before I hung up I asked when the department will start to consider applications. They said that would take a while because they want all the applications in first :confused: I am assuming January 15th is when it happens
I just got an offer from them today there so yours may come soon!
I just got an offer from them today there so yours may come soon!

nice congrats! :biggrin: conditional? what are they asking for
Yeah conditional, they're looking for ABB and a pass at a fourth AS, thanks! good luck with yours! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah conditional, they're looking for ABB and a pass at a fourth AS, thanks! good luck with yours! :smile:
Thank you :smile: just received an email of them asking for a 500 word essay(kinda took me by surprise) do you have any advise on how to tackle this? since yours was successful. thank you
Original post by IDIOSYNCRASY.
Thank you :smile: just received an email of them asking for a 500 word essay(kinda took me by surprise) do you have any advise on how to tackle this? since yours was successful. thank you

Really? I think I heard of people having to do this essay and I was surprised I didnt have to, Id say to just make sure you talk about your skills and apply them to the course, and relevant experiences you've had, I'm sure youll do fine :smile:!
Really? I think I heard of people having to do this essay and I was surprised I didnt have to, Id say to just make sure you talk about your skills and apply them to the course, and relevant experiences you've had, I'm sure youll do fine :smile:!
I'll include that for sure :biggrin: cheers
Hope you get on great:smile:!
Did everyone here get accepted for September 2015 entry? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending