What is your favourite Christmas movie? Win a Xmas DVD bundle!

Watch this thread
Poll: What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Elf (50)
24.63%
The Nightmare before Christmas (11)
5.42%
Santa Clause (8)
3.94%
Miracle on 34th street (6)
2.96%
The Muppet's Christmas Carol (15)
7.39%
Love Actually (44)
21.67%
The Holiday (1)
0.49%
The Polar Express (12)
5.91%
Die Hard (11)
5.42%
It's A Wonderful Life (8)
3.94%
Home Alone (37)
18.23%
EloiseStar
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
This thread is for everyone who loves a Christmas movie!

To get in the festive spirit TSR have donated a bundle of Christmas DVDs to be won by anyone who posts in this thread BEFORE December 1st! The winner will be picked at random, lucky dip style :xmasgrin:

:merry:All you have to do to enter the prize draw is vote for your favourite Xmas movie in the poll and post in the thread! :merry:
The lucky winner will be announced on Monday!

:merryxmas:

Mine is The Santa Clause, even though it had me misspelling Santa Claus for years.

Soontobesuper
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Miracle on 34th street!
blossomx
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Love Actually (Hugh Grant :blushing: despite him being older than my Dad)
Rum Ham
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Scrooge (the one with Albert Finney and Alec Guinness)
Flintstones Christmas Carol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Polecat
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LeaX)
Love Actually (Hugh Grant :blushing: despite him being older than my Dad)
For me, it's Colin Firth
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
It's not Christmas until you watch Home Alone!

I like The Holiday all year round
LazyBazooka
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago

This one.
Attached files
blossomx
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Polecat)
For me, it's Colin Firth
Ooh him too!
Truflais
Report 7 years ago
Oooooooooooh that's a tough one! I LOVE Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, Christmas Story, Gremlins. Ahhhhhh love Christmas films :daydreaming:
keturah
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Home alone two and elf
Maid Marian
Report 7 years ago
The Snowman.
trasitszy
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yay I am starting to feel all Christmassy! It would have to be love actually I think. Though I do love the snowman and home alone.
rosbella
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
one direction this is us, I'm not meant to tell you guys but one of the main characters is based off me x
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Muppet Christmas Carol

OR The Nightmare Before Christmas

So hard to choose ahh :/
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Home alone! and Love actually!
also don't know why, but I LOVE watching the Harry Potter movies during Christmas season. they make me feel all warm and magical ;u; you know the drillll.
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Why on earth has no one said Jingle All The Way yet?

Dat very ending after the credits :rofl2:
Truflais
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
Why on earth has no one said Jingle All The Way yet?

Dat very ending after the credits :rofl2:
I LOVE Jingle All The Way, everyone always says about how **** it is and I'm like :indiff:
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by EloiseStar)
Mine is The Santa Clause, even though it had me misspelling Santa Claus for years.

Arthur Christmas!!
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 7 years ago
Die Hard.

Welcome to the party, pals.
datpiff
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Scrooged!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How was the OCR A-level Geography Paper 1 exam for you?

Great! (9)
14.29%
Quite well (29)
46.03%
Not so good (16)
25.4%
Terrible! (9)
14.29%

Watched Threads